I"ve Been Cramerized :(

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Hydroblunt, Mar 13, 2006.

1. http://booyahboyaudit.com/

Beware though, in a bear market he crumbles.

On 2/29/00 Cramer let the public know what he was buying for his now defunct hedge fund. Guess how many are still in business.

"You want winners? You want me to put my Cramer Berkowitz hedge fund hat on and just discuss what my fund is buying today to try to make money tomorrow and the next day and the next? You want my top 10 stocks for who is going to make it in the New World? You know what? I am going to give them to you. Right here. Right now.

OK. Here goes. Write them down -- no handouts here!: 724 Solutions (SVNX:Nasdaq - news), Ariba (ARBA:Nasdaq - news), Digital Island (ISLD:Nasdaq - news), Exodus (EXDS:Nasdaq - news), InfoSpace.com (INSP:Nasdaq - news), Inktomi (INKT:Nasdaq - news), Mercury Interactive (MERQ:Nasdaq - news), Sonera (SNRA:Nasdaq - news), VeriSign (VRSN:Nasdaq - news) and Veritas Software (VRTS:Nasdaq - news).

#21     Mar 16, 2006
  2. only cramer can move a garbage stock like BRCD 10%

#22     Mar 16, 2006
  3. #23     Mar 16, 2006
  4. novel20

novel20

"Cramerized" is more like you can't stop watching Mad Money, and you become a mini-Cramer. Of course you would still be "cramered". :D

#24     Mar 16, 2006
  5. if you "believe" you are a cramerite and you probably live in cramerica.

#25     Mar 16, 2006
  6. novel20

novel20

More accurately, "cramerites" are the mini-Cramers living in Cramerica, just like parasites living in human bodies.

Let's go and make some MAD MONEY! :D

#26     Mar 16, 2006
  7. That fat f**k.

I got out at 15.20 in EDR, 5 day low. It's still good, over 10% gain in less than a month. I see more potential in that stock though, hope it fills the gaps so that I can get back in at a reasonable price and build a real position.

#27     Mar 23, 2006
  8. You're quite a character.....you make money you whine because you didn't have enough on. You lose money....you whine because...well...you're a whiner. Take the two bucks and be happy. I am quite certain you could have had a full position on if you really wanted it....don't blame Cramer for pumping a stock you're long.

#28     Mar 23, 2006
  9. ===========================
    Not really addcited ti Cramer;
    but Cramer/street.com are habit forming;
    especially since he likes I.B.D/do your own research.

EDR looks like it may eventually go to $20 or more again;
    like you, try never to let a gain turn into a loss.

$16 seems to be a major key level;
    havent studied its competition yet.:cool:

#29     Mar 23, 2006
  10. Thanks for that useful input, you're only more proof that money does not equal happiness since you ended up being a complete vindictive a$$hole after your supposed success. Why do you even care about how I feel or what I do, go get a life.

I did not make nowhere near what I had planned and I certainly did not trade EDR how I originally had planned. That is why I am upset, I was not looking for Cramer momo.

#30     Mar 23, 2006