I used to be a Democrat

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LacesOut, Jun 20, 2019.

1. LacesOut

LacesOut

LOL.
    I guess he’s a ‘coon’ now to some local leftards.

WeToddDid2, Optionpro007 and smallfil like this.
  2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Someone should tell him it was southern conservative whites that brought his people misery (and still are).The only thing worse than a yes massa house slave is a dumb yes massa house slave.

3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Wonder what party he thinks would vote the most for reparations:rolleyes:

4. smallfil

smallfil

Yet, the Congressional Black Caucus in Congress are all Democrats, call President Donald Trump and Republicans racist? These dumb sticks do not even know the history of the Democrat Party and how they enslaved blacks? Apparently, they are okay with it and approve it!

5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

And your dumb ass dont know the history of the democrat party.

futurecurrents likes this.
  6. LacesOut

LacesOut

It’s you who have no clue.
    Dems have always been the racists.
    Maybe they became a little less racist in the 1960s. But still overwhelmingly they are the US political party with the history of extreme racism and hate.
    If racism were a sport, the Dems would be the greatest team of all time - by far.

smallfil likes this.
  7. hqdefault.jpg Two-Platforms-Democrat-Slave-Masters-.jpg

8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

It’s you who have no clue.Southern conservative whites have always been the racists.

They are just as racist as they were in1960s. But still overwhelmingly they are people with the history of extreme racism and hate.
    If racism were a sport, southern conservative whites would be the greatest team of all time - by far.

They democrat party represented southern conservative whites in the past,today the republican party represents those racist pieces of shit.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

10. Wow you lost it, I think if I followed you along for a few more posts I would be able to exactly tell what issues you get a selective outrage attack over.

#10     Jun 20, 2019
    WeToddDid2 and Tsing Tao like this.