I tried TST, OneUP and Blue Point Trading.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by legionx, Jun 9, 2018.

1. legionx

legionx

I think the biggest problem I have is lack of patience. I am still on an LTP with TST,

but I have $500 to lose before I reset again. I have $1200 to lose on OneUp before I

reset again and I am not with BPT anymore because of funds. I do not wish to reset

again.

My goal this week is to make 50 ticks with OneUp by trading one lot size.
    My goal with TST this week is to make 20 ticks this week.

It's really difficult trying with two companies while thinking that both trades can be inputted and taken off simultaneously.

One thing I know for sure is that 1/3 of the TST accounting is left so panic will tend to step in but one trade/day will quell that notion.

This time when I am funded with both companies, I am going to stay funded.

I will keep this thread posted every week. Just have to remember slow and steady wins the race :).

2. Pekelo

Pekelo

Well, the solution is pretty obvious: Go in opposite directions in those accounts and one will win, one will lose.

Or you can blow both. It is your choice...

bullmarket79 likes this.
  3. With summer coming up sounds like your essentially just tosing a coin hoping something comes of it you have to meet the target 2x before you see any cash in TST and Oneup. One thing i would advise is use a realistic stop dont do small stops unless you are actually good at orderflow and can take the mulitple loses without losing your cool. Human nature is not built for trading is what I've read in multiple trading books and that does seem to be the case. Also remove the expection of winning everyday it wont happen and if it does your in even more trouble because you will start forgetting that you are not in control of your winnings only the loses.