I Tod You Right Here 2 Days Ago

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Handsome, Aug 17, 2007.

1. If the fed didn't come in this would have been a huge down day. Taking credit for government intervention is a bit of a stretch don't you think?

#11     Aug 17, 2007
  2. I "thought" it would go up before you posted. I should have posted to be cool like you and maybe someone would give me some "cred". Ha, what a fuckin' joker.

Here are my "cool" predictions for the next week:
    Up
    Down
    Sideways
    Up
    Down.

When I'm right (based on the ambiguous parameters), I want some serious idol worshipping to keep my self esteem alive.

It's tequila thirty----------take a break :)

#12     Aug 17, 2007

3. My analysis....
    You are a person trying to find self actualization on internet message boards.
    My recommendation to you is that You should try and fix the things that are wrong in your personal life.
    I believe you can find happiness and self worth if you strive for it. Good Luck. You won't find self actualization if you continue on the path you are on.
    P.S. The Internet is filled with persons such as yourself. I hope you the best. Strive for a better Life.

#13     Aug 17, 2007
  4. Thank you as I know what you say is like polite way of calling me Genuis.
    Thank youse.

#14     Aug 17, 2007
  5. Hi fly...me like to help you like i help millions make money but last time I went fishing the only thing I caught was a COLD.

#15     Aug 17, 2007
  6. Thank you for award.

#16     Aug 17, 2007
  7. In your list you left one out so see, you no can be cool :cool: like me..
    You left out of your list "NOTHING" and tomorrow the stock market I predict will do NOTHING!!!

Woof, Woof!

#17     Aug 17, 2007