I thought this was ilegal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Messi007, Jan 29, 2012.

1. We survived the 60's. We survived the Cold war, I think we can survive some protesters, some tea partyers, whomever. I don't necessarily support either group hanging out for media attention, but we'll survive.

c

#31     Jan 29, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I wonder if the Romans thought the same thing...just before the end.

L

#32     Jan 29, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

I think AAA's key words were "most violent".

Political discourse in the U.S. is not normally puncuated with violence. The Occupy crowd is now becoming mostly violence driven.

Violent movements need to be put down and put down hard!

#33     Jan 29, 2012
  4. Oh come on Mr. L, you wouldn't bet against America would you?

c

#34     Jan 29, 2012
  5. The media have done a terrible job of exposing who is bankrolling the Occupy scum. I had a good vantage point in DC. You had these scruffy bums and ignorant college kids hanging around and feeling important, then suddenly they had all this high end camping equipment, commercial generators, commercial field kitchens, etc. They even tried to build a giant structure in the park, which took far more construction skills than a bunch of kids living off their parents' credit cards could ever muster. A lot of this happened in the middle of the night when noone was wathcing.

Who did it, who financed it? The unions of course. the same unions who control this administration and who see the bogus "inequality" debate as a way for their agenda to gain traction. It's a bit ironic, since unions have a long history of discriminating against minorities in the trades, and also are responsible for a lot of working class inequality. The unionized "haves" will do anything up to and including using violence to protect their monopoly from the non-unionized "have nots", who of course will work for market wages.

#35     Jan 30, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

No, but that's only because partly I'm not much of a gambler and partly because it doesn't generally pay to bet on the end of the world.

#36     Jan 30, 2012
  7. Since you have already put it out there, yeah, Occupy is the liberal response to the Tea Party. Every and all analysts know this. Let's who will have the kahuna's to say it on TV.

#37     Jan 30, 2012
  8. Eight

Eight

+1

excellent identification of the problem with the term "political crime families".

#38     Jan 30, 2012