I thought this was ilegal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Messi007, Jan 29, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

I've seen this before. Probably constipation.

#21     Jan 29, 2012
  2. Maybe all those years of having such a tiny arrow have gotten to him. :D

A general rule of thumb is dont go to bed with a girl who's dick is bigger than yours.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3075460&#post3075460

#22     Jan 29, 2012
  3. .

Just joking with you, didn't mean to offend.

#23     Jan 29, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh I wasn't offended, I was just making an observation over the last several weeks is all.

#24     Jan 29, 2012
  5. Fair enough as long as you didn't think my last joke was from being grumpy.
    You are right about my mood though I have been grumpy for a while. I'm working on it.

#25     Jan 29, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ah the power of objective observation. :)

Have two stiff drinks get a BJ and call me in the morning.
    Think of it as doctors orders and that sort of thing.

#26     Jan 29, 2012
  7. Messi007

Messi007 Guest

That's my point!, this Vandalism, not freedom of speech and in some countries this can be interpreted as a declaration of war by those groups.. Americans have been taking everything for granted for many years, but you guys don't realize that the US is the only hope for millions of people around the world. In Russia for example, the level of violence towards people from ukraine or Poland is outrageous. You can get killed on the street by the police or by the people from moscow, just because you are from one of those countries. The level of oppression in eastern europe is just amazing. Russians have 2 passaports, one for russians and one for Muscovite. And this is just an example.

The point is, that its very dangerous when you have peoples next to the president, like Van jones, working with this kind group of people.. Be alert, because this class warfare created by the Obama adm. can get out of hand (purposely) and it can be dangerous. This how dictators run their platforms in some countries (class war). Hitler Did it, Chavez Did It, stalin did it, Fidel Castro did it and Obama has been doing that too for the last 2 years.

God Bless the US.

#27     Jan 29, 2012
  8. I can handle the stiff drinks, but the BJ's are few and very very far between, hence mr grumpy.

#28     Jan 29, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Aha, a successful self diagnosis.

#29     Jan 29, 2012
  10. Banjo

Banjo

Essentially, that's the definition of political systems, inclusive of a democracy. Whomever attains critical mass controls the game, policy.

#30     Jan 29, 2012