I thought the Republicans were turning into fiscal conservatives ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by .........., Feb 23, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes I have and I couldn't say, you'd have to ask him.

#31     Feb 23, 2010
  2. If you say so I believe you.

Have you ever used here, on this board? If so perhaps Rush is fan of your posts?

Edit: who are these 20 million listeners he supposedly has if no one ever listens to him. I've met very few people who admit to listening to him.

#32     Feb 23, 2010
  3. Shut up, he explained.

#33     Feb 23, 2010
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

Limbaugh first said it back in 2006. You first said it last May. You may have not gotten it directly from Limbaugh but I'll bet your source did.

#34     Feb 23, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Apparently YOU are one of them! :D

Art/Z10/Optional is obviously another.

I do have a friend of mine who listens to Rush, Savage, Hannity, Boortz, Medved, Beck and the like.
    He loves'em.

#35     Feb 23, 2010
  6. You realize that Hastert severed as Speaker of the House longer than 2 of the 3 that you mentioned

#36     Feb 23, 2010
  7. Oh I do listen, at for a bit several times per week. I freely admit it. I find his phycosis facsinating. Therefore I'm always eager to engage others that listen to him as well. The rest of those kooks are total followers and I have no interest in them.

#37     Feb 23, 2010
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

Regardless, I couldn't find any protests from you about transportation for the Speaker when the GOP ran the House not long ago. Your back didn't get up about this "issue" until Nancy Pelosi became the Speaker.

#38     Feb 23, 2010
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I do now. I've obviously failed today's civic test.

I'm on my knees, screaming I'm sorry.

#39     Feb 23, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I can't find any denials from you that you suck dicks. Does that mean you do?

#40     Feb 23, 2010