I thought the Republicans were turning into fiscal conservatives ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by .........., Feb 23, 2010.

1. That's probably because he didn't try to SHOVE A HUGE, GIANT TURD DOWN YOUR THROAT..

#21     Feb 23, 2010
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

It's called selective amnesia, all right-wingers have it.

#22     Feb 23, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Similar movement and goals.

That's a mighty big assumption on your part. Most gays are liberals like you.
    Does that mean you suck dicks?

#23     Feb 23, 2010
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

Now you're being an honest domestic terrorist.

#24     Feb 23, 2010
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

Almost nobody has heard of GOOOH; the teabaggers took off like a rocket in the media.

It's not that big an assumption, based on what's posted in this forum. It certainly applies to you. We're seriously supposed to believe that you don't remember Hastert? The protector of Page-Boy-Stalker Mark Foley?

Regardless, I couldn't find any protests from you about transportation for the Speaker when the GOP ran the House not that long ago. I'm just saying.

#25     Feb 23, 2010
  6. I think all left wingers are racists:

#26     Feb 23, 2010
  7. I knew it would happen...But only several hours after Limbaugh uses the term "Dumbo" it shows up here is really pathetic. I can not believe how many times per day I hear his vocabulary from people who actually believe that they are witty.

#27     Feb 23, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I hate to burst your fantasy bubble doc but I've used "Dumbo" many time before, I didn't get it from Rush nor do I listen to his show.

#28     Feb 23, 2010
  9. If you say so I believe you.

Have you ever used here, on this board? If so perhaps Rush is fan of your posts?

#29     Feb 23, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Believe whatever is convenient for you, all you left wing nuts always do.

Hastert was speaker three years ago - I had to look it up.
    His name still doesn't ring a bell with me, but then I confess I have infinitely more important things to try and remember and worry about.

I do recall Thomas P. O'Neill, Jr., Thomas S. Foley and Newton L. Gingrich, if you choose to believe it. Of course those were probably before your time.

#30     Feb 23, 2010