I thought the Republicans were turning into fiscal conservatives ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by .........., Feb 23, 2010.

1. Yes

#11     Feb 23, 2010
  2. Ricter

Ricter

It's not entirely racial, no. Obama is non-white, true, but he's also young, smart, educated, wealthy, and comfortable with the new science and technology. In short, he's not like "dad".

#12     Feb 23, 2010
  3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#13     Feb 23, 2010
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

Agreed, the teabaggers are neither 100% racists nor 0% racists. The question is to what extent the "movement" (which I still believe to be largely astroturf, not grassroots) is racially motivated. We saw no right-wing fiscal protesters in the streets during the Reagan years, the Bush Sr. years, or the Bush Jr. years. I don't recall any during the Clinton years either. Only after Obama took office was there this alleged "groundswell" for cutting government spending. Oh yeah, and getting "Africans" out of the WH.

Pretty simple math IMO.

#14     Feb 23, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes, but I was "hoping" the policy would be "changed" with the new POTUS.

I have a problem with it, it's a colossal waste of taxpayers money Dem or Repub.

#15     Feb 23, 2010
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

How strange, I just did a search and couldn't find a single post of you ever protesting AF transport being used by Speaker Hastert.

#16     Feb 23, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Goooh.com was founded well BEFORE Dumbo was elected.

#17     Feb 23, 2010
  8. I'm against any policy designed to make it more likely Pelosi would survive a terorist attack and possibly assume the presidency.

#18     Feb 23, 2010
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not really, I can't even remember a Speaker Hastert.

#19     Feb 23, 2010
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

Congrats to GOOOH; what does that have to do with the teabaggers?

#20     Feb 23, 2010