I think Traderzones should have limited moderator status.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by CowboyBlue, Aug 15, 2009.

1. ok so if you didnt turn it down then why dont we make this thing happen, Joe said he tried already meaning he will probably do it, Traderzones should now officially be the spam police. We have a new sheriff in town.:D It will not make your life any different TZ you create endless threads on spam anyways, now you are given the badge, the babes, and the glory, as well as the right to just delete it when you see it

#11     Aug 15, 2009
  2. it is quite obvious TraderZones got scammed by a vendor early in his trading career, thus this obsession

#12     Aug 15, 2009
  3. I could give two shits less, what is your point??? if he has a vendetta against spam let the man roll.

#13     Aug 15, 2009
  4. nice try, cold/c-kid. What is screwed up is someone with > 50 aliases, you know mental problem? Still embarrassing your family, I see...

but neither is the case. And I would challenge you to so prove clearly and definitively.

#14     Aug 16, 2009
  5. martymjp

martymjp

How can a scammer like rcanfiel (traderzones) be allowed to run rampant on these threads.....he obviously has major psychological issues....calls other paper traders with no justification...he is nothing but pugnacious and bellicose and hurtfull of others

#15     Aug 16, 2009