I think this Swine Flu is for real, manufactured, and will get much worse

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cgtrader, Apr 29, 2009.

1. bidask

bidask

for the record i did not move this thread to chit chat. i know some of you are fired up about this. must have been the site admin.

#31     Apr 30, 2009
  2. ACTUALLY a very well known FACT, as reported by media outlets throughout the world.......take 30 seconds and research it (if that is not asking too much of you.......LOL!!!).

Even when the TRUTH pisses right on your head as you sleep.....some will still just not get it. :eek:

#32     Apr 30, 2009
  3. HAHAHAHAHA. PWNED! :cool:

#33     Apr 30, 2009
  4. Yes you were, and BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*************************************************************************************

AMT4SWA

04-29-09 08:30 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from stevegee58:

Alex Jones is a moron.

Anyway I didn't say delete it, I said move it. I'm all for free speech too.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INFOWARS covers more relative stories in one hour than all the mainstream media does all day......that is EXACTLY why Ron Paul goes on the Alex Jones show several times a month, and why many others like Judge Napolitano are asking Alex to come on their shows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOGl...feature=related

At least Alex Jones can make the "calls" you will NEVER see from the mainstream media............... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8

Edit/Delete • Quote • Complain

:D :eek: :D :p :D

#34     Apr 30, 2009
  5. promagma

promagma

#35     Apr 30, 2009
  6. Thank you, and I propose taking it a step further and moving all of that alex jones / infowars / prisonplanet crap to the garbage and then banning the shills that keep regurgitating that crap

#36     Apr 30, 2009
  7. WRONG, I NEVER run to the mods like a pathetic little whiny child. I never complain and run to others begging for "regulation" of matters. NOPE, I just take ACTION myself as required in these times!!!

I will continue to SPEAKOUT as to the current realities BACKED by a very brilliant constitutional document! :cool: .......so help me GOD!

#37     Apr 30, 2009
  8. I propose banning all those who think they know it all without doing any reseach on issues. I propose banning those who are uncomfortable with information not broadcast on the 6pm nightly news with a familiar logo in the bottom corner of their idiot box. Enjoy your spoonfeeding.

#38     Apr 30, 2009
  9. Eight

Eight

Alex Jones and Steve Quayle, now there is a pair of analysts...

Both of them could take a scenario with mothers and children, puppies, sunshine, trees and grass and twist it into an evil plot....

The evil plot indeed exists for sure but I don't like being reminded of it that much and so idiotically yet... there is blessed little that can be done about the evil plot, in fact, there is likely nothing at all that can be done about it, there 'ya go... get on with your lives everybody..

#39     Apr 30, 2009
  10. That may be so. I wouldn't know since I don't watch mainstream media either. A vast wasteland.

#40     Apr 30, 2009