I think this Swine Flu is for real, manufactured, and will get much worse

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cgtrader, Apr 29, 2009.

1. ^this.

#11     Apr 29, 2009
  2. I agree and would propose the same policy for World Net Daily or the like.

#12     Apr 29, 2009
  3. MKTrader

MKTrader

If you wanted to publicly display your stupidity and misunderstanding of economics and analogies, you did a fine job. Now hurry on back to the trailer after collecting your food stamps. The latest brainless reality show awaits you...

#13     Apr 29, 2009
  4. MattF

MattF

Irregardless, they have 148 confirmed cases so far, and how many billions again?

#14     Apr 29, 2009
  5. -1

#15     Apr 29, 2009
  6. I understand where you're coming from, Steve. This is the path that most people in the country take. That path is the easy path, the path that feels good. It's called ignorance.

#16     Apr 29, 2009
  7. First, you have to look at the facts. The facts are as follows...Very few people have contracted this flu. Look at it on a % scale. On top of that, 36000 people die from the Normal Flu a year. We are no where near that %.
    Third, look at the % of deaths as of today. They revised their figers downwards in Mexico.

HUmmmm. However, the WHO has gone to Level 5. The media is raising near panic blogs, reports, etc. The president now says "We need to take action" after 1 or 2 people have died.

So, what does the above facts point to.

1. No idea if this is a "engineered Flu"., from a Bio Lab. But it has never been seen before. There are reports, here and there about a Military Bio Lab, the same one where the Anthrax went missing, that is missing this Swan Virus. The military is looking into this as well as the Molec. Bio Scientist who has dissapeared, that was working on this virus.

2. There are scattered reports of over 7 Bio Scientist who worked for the Gov, dead in such a radom and short time frame.

3. WHO is at Level 5, next is Manditory Shots for all of Euro land. American May try and follow.

So, the question is: Is this a conspirecy or just coincidence? The decision is yours. I have made mine.

Some of us will Awaken and some of us will sleep and be led down the path.

#17     Apr 29, 2009
  8. Jeez, there sure are some looney tunes who frequent this site...

#18     Apr 29, 2009
  9. ipatent

ipatent

Early information seems to indicate that it hits dark-skinned Mexicans worse than it does whites.

Something to watch.

#19     Apr 29, 2009
  10. anyone who believes this please PM ME, I have a home business idea I want to sell you

#20     Apr 29, 2009