I think Sarah Palin is going to win 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Optionpro007, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Agreed 100%

She speaks in broad brushstrokes with absolutely know specific policy in mind . . . and when she does speak about policy, more often than not she is either terribly confused, or a hypocrite.

During the Presidential Debates, she said that she, "supported caps on carbon emissions." A few months later, she wrote an editorial that stated that global warming was a joke, and that a cap on carbon emissions would kill jobs and raise taxes on energy . . . and thus she did not support caps on carbon emissions.

Furthermore, the "Golly-Gee-Wiz" stuff might work in front of the camera for small sound "bytes" but in an actual debate, she'd get crushed by a bunch of teenagers from the local High School Debate Team that actually have a command of the facts.

#81     Nov 21, 2009
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

Assuming she's not just leading her gullible supporters down a primrose path and she actually tries to run in 2012, the second she tries that crap in the GOP debates that she got away with in her 2008 debate, she will be filleted and served like a bigmouth bass. XD

#82     Nov 21, 2009
  3. Obama proves me right every day.

#83     Nov 21, 2009
  4. Hagel would get my vote also. But he is intelligent, isn't a mud slinger, doesn't equate the opposing party to Hitler, Marxism...etc. Doesn't kiss Rush's butt, so there is no way he will get the republican nomination. And he doesn't know how to dumb down to get the rednecks and christians all worked up.
    I think he could win a general election, a man like him should get a large percentage of the independent voters and cross over votes too.

#84     Nov 21, 2009
  5. BSAM

BSAM

This is like saying, I got a jackass on my farm and he's gonna win the Kentucky Derby next year.

#85     Nov 21, 2009