I think Sarah Palin is going to win 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Optionpro007, Nov 19, 2009.

1. If there was a skin flick of Ronnie doing Palin, it would sell like hotcakes to the GOP...

#41     Nov 19, 2009
  2. Is that why she did a "180" when she said she supported a cap on carbon emissions during the debates . . . only to come out a few months later on her Facebook account and declare otherwise?

She has got to be one of the dumbest candidates in a long, long, time. She has no command of the facts. Even a high school debate team would make her look like a FOOL in less than 5 minutes...

#42     Nov 19, 2009
  3. dsq

dsq

What an idiotic statement.

PAlin is a quitter.
    Palin is a liar-even her campaign team has called her a liar and that she fabricates fiction.
    Palin is a failure as a mom.She got knowcked up at 45 and then her highschool dropout daughter got knocked up at the same time.Wow,talk about white trash dysfunctional family values,huh?What a role model.

She's a LOSER...I hope she does win the primary so she can help bury the gop once and for all.QUITTER.

#43     Nov 19, 2009
  4. The country has been well served by all of the Ivy league grads, lawyers, millionaires, trust fund / name legacy career politicians ??

Maybe we should flush the current political "class" down the tube and see if some carpenters, plumbers, shop-keeps, mothers, and community college school retards, etc., can screw the nation up any worse than is already happening.

#44     Nov 19, 2009
  5. You left out grade B movie actors who once hawked "20 Mule Team Borax."

#45     Nov 19, 2009

6. you mean george bush?

#46     Nov 19, 2009
  7. That brought back memories...........thanks for reminding me how feakin old I am.....

#47     Nov 19, 2009
  8. All of them...................

#48     Nov 19, 2009
  9. fhl

fhl

#49     Nov 19, 2009
  10. Your miscalculation is that you seem to think that Americans like QUITTERS. I'm not sure what country you are from, but I have some news for you . . . Americans DO NOT LIKE QUITTERS!!!

#50     Nov 19, 2009