I think Sarah Palin is going to win 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Optionpro007, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Obama needs to release his grades and records. How do we know he graduated from Columbia? No one remembers him.

#21     Nov 19, 2009
  2. If this country can elect a foreign citizen who is also an idiot to the white house they can elect anyone.

#22     Nov 19, 2009
  3. My past votes for President are split 50-50 between the two parties. I also voted for Perot in '92.

I would prefer an Independent Party similar to Perot in 2012. But that said:

Is Palin the best the Republican Party can come up with?

#23     Nov 19, 2009
  4. how does palin overcome this? every time she speaks more americans can see she is not qualified.

CNN Poll: Palin Not Qualified for Presidency- Only 28% think Palin is qualified to be president, the least percentage of any of the five potential presidential candidates included in the survey. Among those polled, 70% think Palin is not qualified to be president.

- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was voted most qualified, with 67% saying she is qualified to be president.

- Public opinion of VP Joe Biden's presidential qualifications was almost evenly split – 50% think Biden is qualified to be president, 48% think he is not.

- 47% think former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney is qualified for the Oval Office, while 42% think he is not.

- 43% think former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee is qualified to be president, 47% disagree.

Conducted Nov. 13-15, 2009, error margin 3 points.

#24     Nov 19, 2009
  5. the only person i see on the republican side with an intellect comparable to obama is newt. if the republicans picked him they could draw thinking people to their side. even i would consider newt but the bible thumpers dont like him.

#25     Nov 19, 2009
  6. I love it when liberals try to tell conservatives who we should get to run.

Keep the show going because it's most amusing!

#26     Nov 19, 2009
  7. You actually prefer Palin over Newt?

#27     Nov 19, 2009
  8. Wait until the show trials of the terrorist savages.

Watch barry's approval ratings go to the teens.

He's toast in 2012 never mind the other 1000 stupid things he's done or is trying to do.

The democrats could run jesus christ and they would lose. (That's assuming the ACLu didn't sue them prior to the primaries).

#28     Nov 19, 2009
  9. *sigh* Can't each party find ONE person who can run that is actually intellectual, honest, more focused on the issues than on their party?

#29     Nov 19, 2009
  10. "CNN Poll: Palin Not Qualified for Presidency- Only 28% think Palin is qualified to be president, the least percentage of any of the five potential presidential candidates included in the survey."

...same 28% who supported Bush to the bitter end...

#30     Nov 19, 2009