I think Sarah Palin is going to win 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Optionpro007, Nov 19, 2009.

1. The same line of thinking was used when Obama came up for nomination.

I was only stressing, that it is not so much about the candidate, but the social-economic conditions at the time of election that get someone elected.

#11     Nov 19, 2009

2. Reality is a much harder sale than nonsense fantasy, esp politics , late night infomercials and trading ease/riches.

#12     Nov 19, 2009
  3. Arnie

Arnie

That explains a lot.

#13     Nov 19, 2009
  4. I don't recall hearing about the ratings when Obama was Oprah...

Sarah Palin Gives Oprah Her Highest Ratings In Two Years
    By Noel Sheppard
    November 18, 2009 - 16:42 ET

The Left and the media may hate her, but Sarah Palin is a ratings sensation.

Such appears to be the case given the announcement that Monday's episode of "Oprah" was the most watched for the daytime talk queen in two years.

Palin even drew more viewers than pop singer Whitney Houston when she sat with Oprah earlier this year.

Just imagine all the sighs and rolling eyes in newsrooms from coast to coast.

As THR.com reported Wednesday (h/t TVNewser):

• Oprah Winfrey’s interview with former vp candidate Sarah Palin scored the talk show host her highest rating in two years.

Monday's episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" drew a 8.7 household rating and 13 share -- the best since Oprah had the entire Osmond family on the show in 2007.

That means Palin also topped Oprah's heavily viewed interviews with Whitney Houston at the start of the season.

#14     Nov 19, 2009
  5. She's politically unemployed. That makes her irrelevant in the long term.

When's the last time someone without a current political job won the presidency? She couldn't even finish her governorship of Alaska!

Oh yeah, she finished her term in a moose village in Alaska.

Yea, she's qualified.

#15     Nov 19, 2009
  6. She is too young, Repblcns are geriatrically inclined .

#16     Nov 19, 2009
  7. I think she will win too. I believe the misogynists on the lefts plan to make her an idiot is in the process of backfiring on them.

AP putting a staff of 11 to fact check her book.

Newsweek putting that picture of her on the cover.

combine that with Barry's utter iincompetance and everyone realizing he is just an empty suit bodes well for the republicans in 2010.

This is why he wanted to jam healthcare down our throats so quickly.

For fear of being discovered that complete fraud that he is.

#17     Nov 19, 2009
  8. She's a community college school retard that couldn't finish her term as Governor.

Yeah, that's what the Republican Party needs.

#18     Nov 19, 2009
  9. Just wait and see.

#19     Nov 19, 2009
  10. Carter's white house actually had a champagne toast when Reagan won the nomination.

Palin same way. People are underestimating her just like they did Reagan.

#20     Nov 19, 2009