I think Obama has a crew dedicated to Internet propaganda.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Jun 9, 2009.

1. I think they're job is to infiltrate message boards, chat rooms, blogs, whatever.. to squash any anti obama talk as much as possible.

I really believe this.

2. no kidding. Care to guess who their rep on Et is?

3. are you blind? the p&r thread is 10 to 1 anti obama.

4. Wallet

Wallet

Elections over, it was obvious during the campaigns, now it's pretty much back 50:50.

But yes, and would have to look it up, but there's folks who have admitted to just that.

Of course the Pro Obama side will dismiss it as a hoax.

5. Which, as luck would have it, is roughly the ratio of losers to winners in the financial markets, wouldn't you say? :D

6. good one

7. Nice try but after Obama cancelled the DC Voucher Program it became apparent that Obama really was a fraud. How could he do that to those children?

He can run his mouth all he wants about what he inherited, but the fact of the matter is, he was a US Senator starting in Jan 2005 and he did pretty much nothing to stop any of the stuff that lead to the finanical crisis.

He can squander the tax payers money all he wants on his date nights in Manhatten, and to fly his family around Europe, but it is more and more apparent this guy is weak on the domestic and foreign fronts. I got him pegged as a one termer.

8. Tom B

Tom B

I noticed you were posting during the big drop in the ES today.:D

9. I have no idea what that has to do with anything. In any event, I don't trade ES. NQ has a much better risk/reward profile by my standards, including better setup reliability. And, yes, it has been an interesting day thus far.

10. And what about the Far Right's high-speed random criticism generating Crazy Machine?

For example, and this is only a very small, localized example, have you seen all of the anti-Obama threads that drjekyllus has started? There are several new ones just about every day. You should...ChkitOut.

#10     Jun 10, 2009