I think it's over for Apple, what do you think?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by lynx, Apr 5, 2010.

1. 1. Consumers love Apple products.

2. Investors love Apple's stock.

3. Based upon Apple's chart as of this date, only a fool would short it.... jmo

#11     Apr 5, 2010
  2. kashirin

kashirin

why not to move to a cave? there is no other people there so you can't catch a cold
    that virus reason just a bs

if you want to get most from your computer for less you use Windows

I believe in 3 months all ebay will be in those Ipads for $200 or less

There is nothing in this device why people would use it. really nothing, yes you can sell some on first days using this propaganda but the thing is really useless

#12     Apr 5, 2010
  3. Ditto. Apparently, you and I are not cool enough to own Apple.

#13     Apr 5, 2010
  4. That right? Sounds like BS and Bluster! My WinXP rig is 2 generations old and everything runs virtually "in a blink"... "Windows on a Mac" REALLY faster than a blink, or you just talking out your ass.. 'cause you've got the pride of ownership just because you overspent on an Apple??

#14     Apr 5, 2010
  5. Virus protection slows down your computer to a crawl. It degrades performance the longer you own . Yeah, it's a biz all right, and the pc is giving you the business forcing you to continually buy protection for poorly written software.

#15     Apr 5, 2010
  6. If you run parallels or fusion on a mac to simultaneously run os 10 with windows you don't need the virus protection on the windows portion as long as you only receive your email and surf the web on the apple portion of the operating system, so yes it opens, closes, and runs windows programs faster than windows itself.

#16     Apr 5, 2010
  7. BULLSHIT AGAIN... if that's all you can do, you might as well STFU!! Don't know what you hang-up is, but it's enough to get you ON IGNORE!

#17     Apr 5, 2010
  8. My My, aren't we the little bitch. You must be a great trader. You just have to love those emotions. :D

#18     Apr 5, 2010
  9. Generally great products, brainless move with the ipad. You can buy a 13.3" macbook pro with BSD and a fantastic GUI for $1200. A mac and PC are not comparable in stability, period. Industry is littered with superior products that failed to gain mainstream business penetration, however apple dominates its niche.

The OP is right. 235 last. Short from 235-238 and you'll be rewarded with 222 within a month.

#19     Apr 5, 2010
  10. john33

john33

anyone this stupid shouldn't be trading...

#20     Apr 6, 2010