"I think I made a mistake. I thought this was a hoax, but it’s not" - Dead Magatard

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Jul 11, 2020.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

“I think I made a mistake. I thought this was a hoax, but it’s not.”

— A 30-year-old patient who died in a San Antonio hospital this week after attending a so-called “COVID party,” quoted by Fox Arizona.

2. gaussian

gaussian

This is also what people do for chicken pox. However, I dunno if doing it with a novel virus was smart.

I appreciate your "dead magatard" quip. It really shows your level of mental maturity. Real apex retard stuff here. A guy made a mistake, admits it, and unfortunately loses his life. "Dead magatard" is so out of touch even for @Here4money and @Tony Stark in this context I wouldn't be surprised if you were actually a 13 year old. In fact, that would at least explain your apparent lack of a fully developed frontal cortex.

3. Cuddles

Cuddles

MAGAtartds are gonna tard bruh, you feel bad about every Darwin award recipient & chastise those that mock dumb unnecessary deaths?

https://www.cleveland19.com/2020/07...war-vet-dies-covid-complications-fourth-july/

4. exGOPer

exGOPer

I have asked you before about what 'fake news' I have peddled.

Because it's highly ironic that the guy who posted the following is whining about mental maturity and fake news

At least I am old enough to spot granny memes shared on Facebook.

5. Corky5

Corky5

ExGOPer is intimidated by masculine white males.

6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Doesn't state his political affiliation but I can guess

7. gaussian

gaussian

I wasn't frothing at the mouth to post some trite bullshit like @exGOPer when the insurrectionist bringing down a statue took the entire statue to his head. I actually felt bad for the guy. What a way to get turned into a vegetable. You can disagree with someone's views and not want them dead. That's how logical and rational human beings work. I am honored however that you guys care so much you'll run through my post history to prove a point.

Unfortunately the left cannot be describe as rational or logical because you'd have to be mentally stunted to believe what the left believes. The left is looking more and more like radical marxists wishing for the deaths of the bourgeoisie and less like a party that believes in "equality". The only way you can reconcile these beliefs is to understand to believe in leftism implies some form of brain damage, literally, that renders you incapable of reacting with anything but the most extreme and primal emotions. An entire party of modern day Phineas Gage's with severe victim complexes and a grab bag of other mental disorders. Imagine that.

8. Cuddles

Cuddles

that reads like a whole lot of cope for not wanting to admit being swindled into voting & continue to support an absolute moron that believes in no conservative principle (rule of law, free trade, etc...). It's easier to fall for a con than to admit to ever have been duped after all.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
    Tony Stark likes this.
  9. gaussian

gaussian

I don't even like Trump that much. I'll defend him because 9/10 you guys are wrong and just upset that orange man won. I like the idea of non-career politicians getting into office. If the democrats ran Yang I would've voted for him in all honesty. There is no way in hell I'll vote for a guy who's career is politics. Especially one who has a history of opposing integration and civil rights.

I'd literally elect a half-eaten 3 day old ham sandwich into presidency if it meant keeping a career loser like Biden from getting into office.

10. Cuddles

Cuddles

congrats on your continued moral bankruptcy goals of 2021 and beyond I guess.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
    #10     Jul 11, 2020
    exGOPer, Bugenhagen and Nine_Ender like this.