I think I have a winning strategy. What can I do with it?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by small_el_trader, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Humpy

Humpy

Get someone to code it up for you.
    There is probably someone on elite who might take a chance.
    I am in a similar position. Just sacked my programmer today. He was asking me for the code ! That is the second one . The first guy didn't even know what an average is. So not easy to find anyone competent.

#51     Nov 3, 2017
  2. Already did that myself.

#52     Nov 3, 2017
  3. Humpy

Humpy

Sell copies ?
    Which platform do you use ?

#53     Nov 4, 2017
  4. spindr0

spindr0

Call it the Troll Fund.
    Did you mean "See you in a Dodge Monaco?"

#54     Nov 4, 2017
    CALLumbus likes this.
  5. Humpy

Humpy

The Russian mafia rule there, so it is said.

#55     Nov 4, 2017
  6. Write about your system on Elite Trader. Many smart-asses will bad mouth you and your system. Go forth and be awesome, anyway.

#56     Nov 4, 2017
    Sprout, viruscore1 and lawrence-lugar like this.
  7. rvince99

rvince99

You're best off to trade it yourself. Keep trying to plough more money into it.
    You will inevitably go through tough periods.
    Having even friends and family aboard will multiply the pressure and stress, and every market wiggle and jiggle will strain you.
    Trading it yourself is stress enough.
    And you will tweak and twerk it into the future as market conditions change - ultimately to no good end.
    If you REALLY want to go out and make money trading other people's money on your system, be ready for incredible stress from the markets. Be ready for unimaginable frustration trying to raise money, and the patience this will require of you will be more than most can ever live through. No matter how good your returns. Be ready for it to eat every penny you have to try to get the wheels of it off of the runway. Don't expect market conditions to cooperate with your plans

It looks easy to play shortstop for the Yankees.

#57     Jan 4, 2018
    MACD and Xela like this.
  8. Humpy

Humpy

Invent a NEW coin. That Larsen guy is now worth 37 billion dollars or so they say. From rags to riches.

#58     Jan 4, 2018
  9. kissLesMor2.jpg

#59     Jan 4, 2018