I think FXCM is trying to steal my money.

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by bxptone, Feb 5, 2009.

1. bxptone

bxptone

After being in winning positions and having FXCM CONTINUALLY FREEZE WHEN IM IN A WINNING POSTION, AND UNFREEZE WHEN I CLOSE THOSE POSTIONS OUT, OFTEN GETTING FILLED AT PRICES THAT ARE NOT BEING QUOTED....

I AM NOW TRYING TO WITHDRAW MY MONEY AND CLOSE MY ACCOUNT. NOWWWWWWWWWW FOR SOME FUNNY REASON I CANNOT GET INTO MY, MYMICROLOT.COM ACCOUNT TO WITHDRAW THE MONEY.

WHAT

THE

FUCK

ARE YOU GUYS DOING AT FXCM?????

Edit, I emailed them, but I haven't been getting any back lately, hopefully this time they reply. You get no phone support with micro accounts.

FXCM HAS NOT FROZEN ONCE SINCE I CLOSED ALL MY POSITIONS.

2. 1) Scrape 10,000 USD together

2) Open an account at IB

3) STFU

3. Right, I wonder if this dude has $10 or $20 in his microfu.. account LMAO

4. bxptone

bxptone

$1000

Which is $900 more then you have.

5. bxptone

bxptone

Have an account with IB, don't like to trade Forex with them due to the hedging you have to do, so why don't YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I will try another forex broker, if I have the same problems then I guess IB it is.

6. Hedging? What the hell are you talking about? There is no necessary 'hedging'. Go back to your paper trading account and quit talking out of your ass, bitch.

7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

You will, have the same problems that is.

8. moarla

moarla

what heging??? Forex on IB is cheap and good

9. bxptone

bxptone

Your name should dumb&dumber

ANOTHER, I TELL EVERYONE I TRADE, BUT IM REALLY A MENTALLY UNSTABLE DELUSIONAL HUMAN BEING, LIKE MY GOOD FRIEND STOCK TRADER.

#10     Feb 5, 2009