I talked a friend out of dating a single mom.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Larson

Larson Guest

:D

#11     Dec 20, 2010
  2. Mav88

Mav88

I'm just saying that one obvious option is overlooked- go with someone who can pay their own way. Even better- she's got more cabbage than you do.

I'm no genius either. I did the step thingy, but the daughter was 19 and moved out to college (I made it clear my intention was not to take on another kid). Now she's 23 and on her own. I have no issues her and she's like a 'free kid'.

I was very careful in the minefield and it worked (so far), but I have seen mostly pain and trouble within step families when minor children are involved.

#12     Dec 20, 2010
  3. Larson

Larson Guest

Heck, daughters are a piece of cake. They are either mom's best friend or having a cat-fight with her simultaneously. Males create a different set of problems, most of them territorial. The law must be laid down in the beginning, that your role is to be respected. The main reason these relationships fail is disunity. You are right......huge gamble. Good luck, we'll both need it,lol.

#13     Dec 20, 2010
  4. 13)Tag, Your It! - This should be the BIGGEST deterrent to EVER dealing with a single mother. In some jurisdictions, I think California is one of them, if you start dealing with a female with kids, move in with her and things go south. THE FEMALE CAN SUE YOU FOR CHILD SUPPORT!!!! She can claim that the her and child have “become a customed to you supporting the child.” YOU COULD END UP POSSIBILY PAYING CHILD SUPPORT FOR A KID THAT ISN’T EVEN YOURS! Imagine being extorted money because you were doing what you thought was the “right thing.” The state doesn’t give a rat’s a$$ about the relationship being over or you being a “good guy.” They just don’t want the chick on welfare. So as far as your concerned, it’s “TAG, YOUR IT!”

#14     Dec 20, 2010
  5. The preferred way to support single moms, or so I'm told. :D

[​IMG]

#15     Dec 20, 2010
  6. Larson

Larson Guest

Reminds me of the old J Geils tune, "First I look At The Purse".:D

#16     Dec 20, 2010
  7. nursebee

nursebee

Everyone needs a little "attention".

If I were still dating, I'd appreciate knowing the lack of quality competition, it would put the odds in my favor.

#17     Dec 21, 2010
  8. On the flip side, single fathers.

Generally they don't have custody but are paying beaucoup child support. The dating pool is whack. Broke ass men and women searching for love.

#18     Dec 28, 2010
  9. Lol

Single mothers are terrible for serious relationships, but can be good for no strings sex or casual flings.

#19     Dec 28, 2010
  10. I wonder if anyone ever calculated the cost of sex per minute with different women?

Cost of sex per minute with super hot babe

Cost of sex per minute with single beautiful mom

Cost of sex per minute with married beautiful mom

and other variations......

Personal experience;

cheapest is with an Aupair

bestest and cheapest

:D

#20     Dec 29, 2010