I swear that if I see these trolls from Westboro Baptist Church I will go crazy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kmgilroy89, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Lots of media spew right now about banning semi-automatic weapons.

In Revolutionary days, battles were fought with muskets... that's what everybody had... government/military and civilians.

The "right to bear arms" was to enable the people to defend themselves against oppressive government.... not robbers and thieves. And now that government/military has automatic weapons, citizens should be allowed to have them too. (For citizens to have muskets while the military has M4s, would be no protection at all.)

#11     Dec 18, 2012
  2. You just need to fucking grow up there son.
    There is no right to be free from all ideas you oppose.

Think of the unintended consequences IF everyone was afforded that right.

GFC you liberals are such intolerant authoritarian bedwetting pricks.

#12     Dec 18, 2012
  3. There are simply lots of things they didn't think about in the 1700's. Lots of weapons and acts of disorderly conduct are banned. I personally feel like the Constitution needs to be almost completely rewritten to reflect a reasonable and common sense approach to both the 1st and 2nd amendments. The fringes should not be a priority over the safety and respect for others.

#13     Dec 18, 2012
  4. All I can say is knock yourself out and try ripping up their signs.

good luck with that

Those women will beat the crap out of you and you will be arrested.

#14     Dec 18, 2012
  5. Thank goodness the Founders were more brilliant than you.

#15     Dec 18, 2012
  6. I think I know my town better than you.

#16     Dec 18, 2012
  7. Of course you do , it's not enough the USSC hallucinates whatever they want to see , NO they gotta rewrite it for your candy ass sensibilities what a little fascist turd you are .

#17     Dec 18, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I find no argument in that.

#18     Dec 18, 2012
  9. Like I said KNOCK YOUR ASS OUT RIPPING UP THEIR SIGNS.

I've given you the heads up, I truly hope you ignore my warnings, ya little douchebag.

#19     Dec 18, 2012
  10. Sorry, but I don't care about how butt hurt you are if you can't picket funerals or own assault riffles.

#20     Dec 18, 2012