I Solved The Horse Betting Problems.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MarkBrown, Jun 9, 2009.

1. lol. I can feel the love in the air in this thread.

Thanks for the offer Mark but I live in that friendly country to the north, otherwise I would be down. Good luck this Friday I hope you keep us updated in this thread regardless.

stock777, you seem very bitter and are jumping to many conclusions...

HE ISN'T TRYING TO SELL ANYTHING HERE.

Your posts are almost always very negative or sarcastic I hope you realize that.

#71     Mar 10, 2010
  2. Is the air a little thin up there in Canada?

Madoff, you had to BEG to invest with him.

Not trying to sell something, no , of course not.

Just a kindly old man sharing the good news of his discoveries.

lololololololoololololol.

[​IMG]

#72     Mar 10, 2010
  3. The air is just fine although a little brisk :) I have read most of his posts on ET and I think he is legit. Sure this horse betting thing might not work out as planned but I think it is something more for entertainment and if it makes money that is a bonus.

There was a thread about automated trading where TSGannGalt piped in about how Mark helped him out when he was first starting out without knowing or asking for anything in return. That is where many of my doubts were removed.

#73     Mar 10, 2010
  4. [​IMG]

#74     Mar 10, 2010
  5. ammo

ammo

did u ever try mp with the jockeys, i knew of a race track acct who tracked the jockeys(not with mp) and bet on the ones with the longest losing streak against the lesser horse races, his theory was ,all the jockey's hang out together, go for beers, each others family outings, they all have to eat, so they would make sure that they all won sometimes

#75     Mar 11, 2010
  6. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

this is certainly one of the major aspects of betting they call it "coppering the public" and it is exactly why my system works as well as it does.

#76     Mar 11, 2010
  7. You claim 49 out of 50 winning days and can't produce 1 winner here.

Do I have to say anymore?

MB in his younger days when photography was a hobby.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jT3_UCm1A5I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jT3_UCm1A5I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

#77     Mar 11, 2010
  8. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

i am going racing tomorrow night with the guy who has been implementing the system all this time. he used to work construction full time and owns his own race horse. he too was skeptical once.

m

#78     Mar 11, 2010
  9. That makes two ways he's losing, paying the feed bill and the system.

Still waiting for 1 selection. 1. Can't do 1? How about 1/2 a selection.

No one here is skeptical. That would presume there was something of substance to be skeptical about.

ie. He said , "I'm skeptical the moon is made of green cheese", see . doesn't play well

[​IMG]

#79     Mar 11, 2010
  10. ammo

ammo

77 you do nothing all day but pick apart posts, you're miserable,he's willing to pay u to try a system on something you love,u can't lose,you are addicted to bitching, u may lose this bad habit, doesn't sound like much of a loss,your responses don't make any sense...wake up...it's a free ticket to change your life..i've read a lot of his posts, he makes too much sense to be a bullshitter..don't be afraid to change and grow

#80     Mar 11, 2010