I Solved The Horse Betting Problems.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MarkBrown, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Browns last big wager
    [​IMG]

#61     Mar 10, 2010
  2. I don't speak this. Please translate.

#62     Mar 10, 2010
  3. #63     Mar 10, 2010
  4. PS For you noobs that think this clown has some system you can get your pitiful hands on, I know more about horse racing than any 1000 of you combined, and I guarantee Brown is FOS.

In fact , I defy him to post 5 picks, plays, , whatever , and come up with even two winners. No heavy odds on favorites either.

The challenge has been made.

Only a fraud would decline

#64     Mar 10, 2010
  5. I am with you stock777. I don't know much about turf betting, but I have read a $500 book (I didn't buy that) that give me the detail how it works. Mark's result doesn't seem to be like what I've read about the nature of turf betting profession.

Also, I don't trust guys with fancy self-promotional website, except for bloggers.

#65     Mar 10, 2010
  6. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

dr. z method is close, the method i use is similar to an older method authored by a man named bacon.

i know before hand every horse i will bet on for what position days even months prior to the race. i study nothing about the horses themselves at all. it's all math driven not horse and rider dependent.

i have no experience at horse racing and know nothing about the sport just how to bet and win. life is math..............

www.markbrown.com

you look up the races for this friday night and i will post you a scan of the winning tickets on 20 races at least. also self promoting web site! lol it's a aftermath of what i do not a sales tool.
    besides you know you love it.

sucks777 tell us all what great thing did you do for your fellow mankind? i gave away two very successful trading systems published in active trader magazine for all to have and profit from. and you did - long silence... oh yea bashed the only guy who could probably help you and other pathetic anonymous posters on this forum, duh.

but not to worry you can register as yet another user and ask for my help privately like many others have done here and guess what i will still help you because it's my genetic default. the flip side is for every action there is fill in the blank here and that is why i am so blessed i guess.

#66     Mar 10, 2010
  7. Can I assume the stock market whooped your ass, so now you have moved on to the ponies?

#67     Mar 10, 2010
  8. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

I can assume your balding, overweight, laid off, forced early retirement, about sixty, privileged life, loser who has recently discovered in the past few years that your family's status and your fancy education complete with your elitist friends didn't properly prepare you for the third world country competitive atmosphere that now requires non traditional out of the box thinking to survive let alone thrive beyond the muck of your failed inherited rights to superiority status?

Save your money tell your shrink your done, shave your head, quit smoking, stop reading rags and take responsibility for the loser you are. Stop blaming me, pitying yourself and get off your ass go out and do something even if it seems beneath you do something besides wasting away as a bitter elite trader tear down artist. Don't worry about me I don't need you. You worry about you because I'm worrying about myself.

Instead of being obviously jealous of me, get up and go out and EARN your income like I do. It is the lust for unearned money that is eating most all you anonymous posters alive. You can't make money because you think someone owes it to you. You got your skin and your mates to reminisce with but what you don't have is the knowledge to compete in today's world where illegal alien's probably have more cash than your parent's inheritance you were left.

Basically in closing the tirade here, you can't build a house by tearing one down that isn't yours unless you live in Israel maybe. Go get some lumber and build your own house leave mine alone else I might get upset. With every bashing post you make all your doing is reinforcing what a loser your are. Try to take baby steps, for every negative post you make, try and make a positive post to someone about something-anything!

Your freind, Mark Brown - fancy self promoting web site click to become jealous www.markbrown.com

#68     Mar 10, 2010
  9. Pretty good for being on ignore. Good thing, or maybe an embolism?

You've heard of projection haven't you?

We are all waiting for those PIX. Please, BEFORE post time. You wouldn't try to past post old stock, now would ya pal.

Think about it guys, if someone like me had been around, old Bernie wouldn't have gotten off the ground either.

[​IMG]

#69     Mar 10, 2010
  10. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

FREAKY HOW I PROFILED YOU - ISN'T IT? I bet you think about taking that 9mm to your head sometime but what keeps your sanity is the eagerness to get up every day, get on ET and bash someone. I guess to save your life as pathetic as it is, I can continue talking you bashing. But you should spend some time sharpening your skills cause you suck at it. If you haven't noticed I have chopped your ass up allover the place. All you have been able to do is exercise your picture posting ability which must be the pinnacle of your computer skills.

Mark Brown
    www.markbrown.com

btw i busted more scammers in this business than anyone on earth it's a joke to suggest somehow you have busted me the king of giving.. you need to search purebytes sometime.

#70     Mar 10, 2010