I Solved The Horse Betting Problems.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MarkBrown, Jun 9, 2009.

1. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

real results not hypo -

--------

50+ trips to track 1 losing trip 49+ winning

bets at track via electronic screen per trip 100 -250

average rate of return 100%

average drawdown 50% big because of unknown winnings not collected because of time constraints betting takes priority over collection.

www.markbrown.com

ps taxes not paid yet on winnings. also easy to make money when you don't need to. my mindset is i already lost the money when i started. i almost dare the track to take me out. i think it works because of the greed of the bookies, owners and trainers. they can't help themselves and they cheat my system exploits their lies.

#51     Mar 8, 2010
  2. this clown gives hershey a run for the money in the disjointed lunatic speak dept.

here's some more brown nuts

[​IMG]

#52     Mar 9, 2010
  3. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

well finally i fiddled around and found the ignore button so stock777 this will hopefully be the last post i ever see from you - pathetic JEALOUS person, get a life before yours is over.

i started making BIG money when i quit worrying about what other people were doing and focused on what i was doing. you might try that.

www.markbrown.com

#53     Mar 9, 2010
  4. I think you should have taken his offer on testing the program yourself, all you had to do was lose the anonymity. Now you will never really know. I would have loved to have that opportunity. I think Mark Brown is the real deal.

#54     Mar 9, 2010
  5. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

stock777 will reply - your obviously just mark brown posting as someone else.

mindtrade - you are welcome to come one night with me and my crew to gamble on the horses here in dallas. we are planning on going this friday for some more experimentation. we will be 10 folding our typical betting amounts so i smell a train wreck coming lol, hopefully not. isn't that they way it usually goes though.

#55     Mar 10, 2010
  6. I didn't suggest the fake post as it was so obvious I felt it unnecessary.

Just post your picks here in public before the races are run.

So Simple.

You won't do it.

[​IMG]

Lucky Leroy in the 5th, to show

#56     Mar 10, 2010
  7. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

CALLING YOU OUT - I WILL POST MY BETS RIGHT NOW!

i will post you right now today the horses i am betting on this friday if you reveal who you are a hole. i will tell you every race and every horse and what i am betting on them to do. it doesn't get any better than that. maybe just a little but that's more than you in your feeble little life would ever do. poor pathetic stock777.

come on i'm dying to post my bets for all the world to ridicule...

waiting to post my bets let's go chicken shit... brighte, barone, hersheye, other mode?

www.markbrown.com

#57     Mar 10, 2010
  8. Do it anyway. Ever hear of the Dr. Zs, Beat the RaceTrack book?

#58     Mar 10, 2010
  9. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

near hit - very near. my method is older than that - bacon.

#59     Mar 10, 2010
  10. [​IMG]

You seem obsessed with my identity.

I think we have a WannaBe
    [​IMG]

#60     Mar 10, 2010