I Solved The Horse Betting Problems.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MarkBrown, Jun 9, 2009.

1. ps how has oddstinky done the last 5 years?

is no news good news?

I doubt it.

#31     Jul 29, 2009
  2. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

waiting - toe tapping icon here..

1.) name
    2.) address
    3.) contact info
    a. email
    b. phone
    4.) verifiable references 3 with same info.

then you get the holy grail of horse betting which i will even send you 1000.00 cash to try it out - with the condition you eat crow when it works.

Mark Brown

#32     Jul 29, 2009
  3. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

well at least i know what you look like now...

to the point;

i am offering you 1000.00 of my money to use my betting method which i will place in escrow account and you will not come forward and take responsibility for your slander.

m

#33     Jul 29, 2009
  4. I don't want your blood money, I can't be bribed.

Come up with the goods or stop attempting to promote yet another worthless system.

The readers of ET are a very trusting lot, and I wouldn't want any of them to be defrauded.

By the way is that $1000 or 1000.00 in Zimbabwe currency? I have a feeling everything you say must be parsed very carefully. System Seller Disease you know.

#34     Jul 29, 2009
  5. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

to the point;

i am offering you 1000.00 of my money to use my betting method which i will place in escrow account and you will not come forward and take responsibility for your slander.

m

#35     Jul 29, 2009
  6. cutting and pasting the same response?

I think I'm dealing with a system toutbot.

And what kind of person says 1000.00 ?

It has to be a bot entering these posts, no one in their right mind would type in the cents part like that.

.00 ------ )

ps how has oddstinky done the last 5 years?

is no news good news?

I doubt it.

#36     Jul 29, 2009
  7. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

to the point" you keep avoiding responsibility for your big mouth whats wrong with a person who hides like you do? you hide because you know your wrong. your a small little person who has never done anything great in your life and so you try and bite at the heals of the great ones. who if they focused on you hard nuff could kick the crap out of you. your nothing but a jealous a hole.

m

#37     Jul 29, 2009
  8. damn, that mf cut an pasted the same crap 3 times now.

I'll ask one more time before I report you to the www.cftc.gov for promoting fake systems.

Is that 1000.00 American dollars or not?

[​IMG]

A satisfied Brown

#38     Jul 29, 2009
  9. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

to the point;

m

#39     Jul 29, 2009
  10. Clearly a nut, lol.

Outed.

#40     Jul 30, 2009