I Solved The Horse Betting Problems.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MarkBrown, Jun 9, 2009.

1. so you admit you know nothing about the stock market but profess to sell systems for $250 (paypal only please)

well, i'll give you this much, at least you sell them and don't use them.

and there's nothing in a 50 year old book that will make you a winner at the racetrack without a good deal of additional knowledge, which you already admit , you don't have or intend to get.

PS "Fade the public" is not a system. It's a concept. randomly Throwing out the favorite is not fading the public except in rare cases. There, you now know 10x more about racing than you did 2 minutes ago.

Better (bettor?) stop reading , or you'll never win.

#11     Jun 9, 2009
  2. here's a gem Im putting in my takes one to know one file. From a Jack "the Bar" Hershey thread

07-15-08 07:19 PM

Quote from MarkBrown:

blah blah big word here big word there hear a big there a big everywhere a big word blah blah blah look at me my mind can control my mouth to manipulate little weak willed lost sheep who will drink my cool aid and exalt me above all other losers who can not really trade for a living

fact is jack can not will not EVER state a simple trade scenario wow puzzled am i of simple words and thoughts same as a mud brick but with a instinctive ability to spot a fraud when i smell one or two whoooo hoo did i mention blah blah blah

#12     Jun 9, 2009
  3. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

is all that is left on this forum jack ass kissers?

#13     Jun 9, 2009
  4. Poll withhold is 17% on non-exotics . OP , you will need an edge of 20% just to break even !
    Almost impossible to make money
    Unless you have an inside info…
    Unless you playing the same race across diff tracks (simulcast) with separate money poll ( Dr.Zhi , that what you talking about ?)
    Unless…

#14     Jun 9, 2009
  5. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

OK JUST TO BE A FAIR SPORT -

I BET ON ALL HORSES TO WIN EXCEPT THE FAVORITES. I BET NOTHING ON THEM. THIS IS THE MARK BROWN LOGIC YOU NEED THAT IS MISSING. NOW GO MAKE A FORTUNE ALONG WITH THE KNOWLEDGE IN THAT BOOK.

BTW THAT BOOK IS SUPER RARE FOR A REASON.

UNSUBSCRIBING FROM THIS TREAD - CHECK ME OUT ELSEWHERE ON FORUM.

BYE BYE

#15     Jun 9, 2009
  6. I knew this guy was a grade A-Asshole and I'm happy to have outed him with a minimum of fuss.

Another good deed done.

[​IMG]

Can you imagine the quality of the stock market systems he peddles? lol.

PS I sold my copy of that book for $200.

I read it decades ago and passed it on to some sucker at that price. Were you the buyer Brown?

#16     Jun 9, 2009
  7. I think I was too harsh.

Like a small bid on a poker hand, I could have milked this phony and had a lot more fun with it.

I only succeeded in scaring him away.

#17     Jun 11, 2009
  8. gimp570

gimp570

nice..good idea

#18     Jun 20, 2009
  9. lol, this guy is a fraud. its not even an idea, its as old as Methuselah

In the first post he claims to have picked the winner out of a 16 horse field by eliminating ONE horse.

Not even worth discussing.

#19     Jun 20, 2009
  10. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

still winning with over 200 races - i have created a little program which pulls the data from my spire racing account and populates an xls sheet which places the bets for me about one minute till start time. in 200 race nights i have monitored i have been a loser 2 times. i would say this is definitely a trend... mb

#20     Jul 27, 2009