I Solved The Horse Betting Problems.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MarkBrown, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Sorry, I misheard, he ate 9 wieners.

[​IMG]

#101     Mar 12, 2010
  2. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

wow you are really really a sad pathetic piece of shit i can't even feel sorry for now. please do yourself a favor and end it, chicken. im not wasting my time with you anymore fruit cake. i tell you this you need mental help or an ass whipping one. m

#102     Mar 12, 2010
  3. [​IMG]
    spycam

#103     Mar 12, 2010
  4. THREAD CLOSED

1) All available excuses for not producing even 1 winner exhausted.

2) The sickness card was already played

3) The shill card was already played

[​IMG]

#104     Mar 14, 2010
  5. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

game is over for just you - i have 30 seconds tell me everything you know about horse betting?

smartass

[​IMG]

#105     Mar 14, 2010
  6. I think we can assume he didn't pick even one winner out of the 12 he attempted this Friday.

#106     Mar 15, 2010
  7. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

i did not get to go fri or sat my bet person had a ill fam member fri and house broke into sat my plans are to go this wen unless i have to go to haiti on shorter notice.

besides the guys here can assure you that i had the winning horse picked for every race both fri and sat night. that's my method i always have the winning horse, if you really knew about horse racing as you claim you would know my method from my above statement alone.

again i always have the winning ticket for the winning horse for every race. it is impossible for me not to have the winning horse. duh...

ps traders don't ever assume anything - it will make an ass outa u and me. that's the first rule they teach professional traders.

#107     Mar 15, 2010
  8. have 1 on me putz
    [​IMG]

#108     Mar 15, 2010
  9. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

your so stupid you can't figure out one part of my system even when i handed it to you - you know nothing about horse racing but what someone has told you - have you ever done any research on your own or did mom and dad hold your hand all your life and point the way. now that way isn't working for ya and your lost in a sea of intelligence with no skills.

have you nailed soxball hardware heir wannabe.

#109     Mar 15, 2010
  10. [​IMG]
    cant make this stuff up

#110     Mar 16, 2010