i so disagree with what's going on here

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gordon Gekko, Sep 18, 2003.

1. Don't hold back your feelings Burn....tell us how you really feel:D

#31     Sep 19, 2003
  2. maxpi

maxpi

Jeez, yes, Gordon, get back to trading for all of our sakes.

:D

#32     Sep 19, 2003
  3. these will be my final comments in this thread:

1) ruining ET? i've been on ET since before 2000. don't give me some ruining ET crap.

2) this is the issue here. the atkins diet thread has 559 replies. can anyone seriously say my post that was deleted twice was any worse than 90% of the other posts in that thread?!?! of course it wasn't. it should have been left alone. in many cases, deleting posts just causes more of a ruckus than if the posts were just left alone. if i type something and it gets edited/deleted, the moderator better have a damn good reason for doing so (unless it's Baron).

#33     Sep 19, 2003
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Altho in this case, no one would even have noticed if you hadn't made such an issue of it.

#34     Sep 19, 2003
  5. Gigi,

I don't know how you take yourself so seriously time and time again. It is no small feat and I congratulate you. I was unaware of the post of yours which had been deleted, but I believe dbp is correct is appraising your comments. The ruckus which is sometimes caused is caused by the subject of deletion. The ruckus is, from what I have seen, invariably as inundated with the same sort of nonsense as the deleted post(s) in question.

I am saddened that you have not accepted my acceptance of your brawling offer. I think we both could have learned something. I wish you the best in your befuddled existence.

Yours truly,
    rlb

#35     Sep 19, 2003
  6. Gordon:

I like you and i don't want you to take this the wrong way , but PLEASE grow a Dick!!!!!!
    Stop your whining !!!....EVERY time a post get's deleted or a thread gets closed, you and a few others run to this feedback section and act like this grave human injustice happened...YOU cause the ruckus by carrying on like this....When You and FPC were wrecking the atkins thread and had everyone complaining, did I start a thread about it??? NO....I sadi good bye to the thread until it returned to the subject at hand....but you get ONE post deleted and you would think you were denied a job based on your skin color......Calm the F*ck down and take it for what it is....a deleted post that had NO relevance to the subject of the thread......now that I said my peace, I 'd like to know when and where your are going to exchange fisticuffs with RLB:D

#36     Sep 19, 2003
  7. that's a bad argument. just because i complain it doesn't mean that i don't keep things in perspective. obviously if my post gets deleted on ET it's not like my whole day is ruined. however, relative to ET, getting your post deleted is still annoying, so if i think it's a problem, i'll complain about it.
    yes, that's the point. people like me WILL cause a ruckus if our posts get edited/deleted and we don't think they should. knowing there are others like me who are going to cause a ruckus, the moderators might consider if it's really worth it to moderate the hell out of things.

#37     Sep 19, 2003
  8. I see, the inmates running the asylum LOL.!!
    Your too much you know that?? i can't argue with your logic .....awe inspiring ....yawn.....Just a quick suggestion: Get a life man, this is not 60's style civil disobedience....its a chat room.....and you were annoying people.....

#38     Sep 19, 2003
  9. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Given how few people have rushed to your defense, I doubt the moderators will be losing any sleep over your "ruckus".

#39     Sep 19, 2003
  10. Isn't that where all the gays go on Saturday nights for a quick BJ? Exactly what kind of fight do you want with Gordon?

#40     Sep 19, 2003