i so disagree with what's going on here

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gordon Gekko, Sep 18, 2003.

1. you guys gonna run the mile??

#11     Sep 18, 2003
  2. i'm not much for running

#13     Sep 18, 2003
  3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Rather than just beating him up, how 'bout trying to beat some sense into him?

#14     Sep 18, 2003
  4. Nah. Just beat him up please.

#15     Sep 18, 2003
  5. let's stick to realistic goals... if I had a tumor, I would name it
    gigi

#16     Sep 18, 2003
  6. Gordon,

It sounds like you you took this directly to the forum and did not pm the moderator to state your views on the deletion and request an explanation.

Deletions are judgement calls and you have the right to question them. Without knowing Babak's reasons for the deletion, it is unclear what you are really protesting. I suggest you try to resolve this sort of thing one-on-one and if that fails, then consider a public campaign.

#17     Sep 18, 2003
  7. that would require too much common sense

#18     Sep 18, 2003
  8. i'm fairly confident that gigi was serious... so to speed up the process here are some options:

Neutral ground: Vince Lombardi rest stop off the NJ Turnpike, meet me outside the Sunoco station

In CT: Going North on I-95 take exit 17. Go straight through the light at the end of the ramp and there is a community parking lot on your right.
    Going South on I-95 take exit 17. Make a right at the traffic lisht at the end of the ramp and a left at the next light and there is the same community parking lot on your right.

#19     Sep 18, 2003
  9. Isn't that the "Howard Stern" rest stop now?????

PS...How funny would that be if he acually showed up....and kicked you F#ing ass all over the turnpike!!????? Man...that would be ET legend for at least as long as Jack hershey!!:D :D

#20     Sep 18, 2003