I side with:

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Aug 25, 2012.

1. I'm sure many ET righties agreed with Obama on many issues but had to go back and retake the test to show that they didnt :cool:

#31     Aug 26, 2012
  2. I know everything about Romney,the former liberal Romney,the former moderate Romney and the current hard right Romney

He changes so much righties like yourself don't know Romney

#32     Aug 26, 2012
  3. [​IMG]
    no surprise

#33     Aug 26, 2012
  4. Here's me.

[​IMG]

I don't think I am actually that close to RP because I know we have different stances on foreign policy. He was against the raid to kill OBL because it violated pakistan's sovereignty.. I could not care any less. But I wonder, if that raid did start a war with pakistan, would the libs on this site, so happy to give obama all the credit, defend the raid?

#34     Aug 26, 2012
  5. She is a feminist.. this just makes so much sense. :p

#35     Aug 26, 2012
  6. jem

jem

on my first and only try.

Romney 94
    paul 93
    virgil goode 82
    obama 16

Obama is wrong 84 % of the time.

#36     Aug 26, 2012
  7. Please tell us how Obama is better than Bush.

Lets see...did Obama get us in less debt in his one term than bush did in 2 terms? Nope! Obama spent more in 4 years than Bush in 8 years.

Is unemployment lower under Obama than under Bush? NOPE!

Is gas cheaper under Obama than under Bush? NOPE!

Are we in fewer wars under Obama, than Bush? NOPE!

Is Obama a better public speaker than Bush? Yep. Hey...at least Obama is more articulate (although he does have a teleprompter telling him what to say all the time) And hey...if you want a leader who can read a teleprompter well, then Obama is your man! I mean...what else do you need in a leader, right?

But if you know of something else that makes Obama better than Bush, please tell us. We would like to know.

#37     Aug 26, 2012
  8. Well that's why I call you IQ47, it's either that or "obama's hemorrhoid".

Which do you prefer,? I think the latter is more apt?

I wonder what others think?

#38     Aug 26, 2012
  9. Now you're just trolling PT .Direct your anger elsewhere,its your fellow republicans that consistently insult you

#39     Aug 26, 2012
  10. Do you realize that Obama came into office with a 1.2 trillion deficit and Bush came into office with a balanced budget.Most of Obamas addition to the national debt is paying for Bushs polices

Obama came came into office with a 1.2 trillion deficit and last years budget had a 1.3 trillion dollar deficit

Bush came into office with a balanced budget and left with a 1.2 trillion dollar deficit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Obama didnt start any unfunded invade,occupy and rebuild wars,he ended one

Bush had to start a major invade,occupy and rebuild war to get Saddam .Obama got Kadiffi and Bin Laden with a few missiles and some Navy Seals

Bush left office losing 800,000 jobs a month,if Obama left office today he will leave with over 30 months of the country adding jobs

[​IMG]

#40     Aug 26, 2012