I side with:

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Aug 25, 2012.

1. That's hilarious if you support Ron Paul , so do I.

You DO KNOW he's white don't you?

#11     Aug 25, 2012
  2. LOL! I would guess that people paid special attention to the tip jar! Mitten should be happy that there is no mention to Bain Capital contributions and Mitten Iras/etc?

#12     Aug 25, 2012
  3. wildchild

wildchild

Yeah God forbid the guy was actually successful before he was a candidate. The only thing Obama was successful at was attending radical, racist churches, and hanging out with domestic terrorists.

#13     Aug 25, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

#14     Aug 25, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't forget his exploits as a pot head stoner. Obama used to lock himself in cars to smoke weed so as not to waste any of the fumes.

Come to think of it, maybe that's why Odumbo is so fucking stupid now. Brain damage.

#15     Aug 25, 2012
  6. Eight

Eight

#16     Aug 25, 2012
  7. I was surprised, because I thought I sided more with Ron Paul.

[​IMG]

#17     Aug 25, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

Don't he and Biden have brain storming sessions where Biden drinks all the White House booze and Obama smokes the weed the DEA has confiscated while they formulate U.S. policy?

I'm surprised he hasn't put one of those big tents over the White House to keep all the smoke in so he doesn't waste it.

#18     Aug 25, 2012
  9. [​IMG]

Who the hell is Jill Stein ?!!!! LOL !!!

#19     Aug 25, 2012
  10. But she does not qualify for debates because of a lack of national name recognition.

She thinks that is by design, to benefit major parties.

“If they actually have to debate a living, thinking, informed person, it’s very hard for them,” Ms. Stein added, referring to Mr. Obama and Mr. Romney. “They have kind of a mutual agreement, which you can see evident in the nature of their debate right now. If it’s important, they won’t go there. Many issues are not on the table.”

#20     Aug 25, 2012