I should have made 324,000 last year.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by cashmoney69, Feb 1, 2007.

1. mde2004

mde2004

Are you so spoiled that you do not appreciate the rather large amount of money you have for college? You worry about your broker "only" making 25k, which is more than some people make at real jobs. You are either arrogant or stupid to think you can manage a 300k profit in one year on that account. You need to thank your parents and stop whining about money young man.

#51     Apr 29, 2007
  2. your a complete fool if you dont leave that money as is, in 10 years it would be worth over 500k and you will be a good trader by then if you stick with it, THEN learn to trade the size you will have.

#52     Apr 29, 2007
  3. jtnet

jtnet

i have never blown any account up, and yes check your ego at the door, if you dont know what that means, ask me when you blow the first 10k.

#53     Apr 29, 2007
  4. Reading comprehension 101 for some of you people..seriously. Who the hell said anything about me taking out ALL the money??? (within the last few posts) ...I said I was taking out some..probably.

Sinse when did everyone on here become a freaking financial advisor?..

It was a mistake posting this thread, because some are just not mature enough.

http://www.smartkidssoftware.com/bklec10.jpg

#54     Apr 30, 2007
  5. jtnet

jtnet

"I'm thinking about just taking it all out and doing this all on my own."

time to invest in your own reading software bro

#55     Apr 30, 2007
  6. you sound young, but that is OK. i began trading when I was 16 and knew that I would have a fantastic life because I made just about every mistake you can make before I turned 20 when it came to trading.

Right now I am literally unstoppable because my premise is to trade to survive another day. I divide my capital, conquer my trades, then redistribute the profits among a fixed number of futures/indexes/currencies that I know inside-out.

i can take 10k to 40k within 6 months because history repeats itself each year like a broken record. you don't have to take 200k and get involved trading aggressively to make EZ money.

make a small committment. it's all about money management and diversification. yes diversification with risk capital.

realistically speaking you need to identify how the players multiply their money. keyword "multiply". if you can figure this out, you'll be on the sidelines 75% of the time when all the lemmings are trading, and you will trade the rest of the time (25%) when 98% of the lemmings are scared s*#*less.

#56     Apr 30, 2007
  7. According to this report, I have an unrealized gain of 66K + so far from last quarter. I'm gonna try day trading hopefully soon, and my results have been far better than swing trading. Starting with 30-35k .

cm

#57     Jul 29, 2007
  8. djxput

djxput

Lol So thats where they came from :)

Cashmoney, Dont let the nesayers get you all riled up ...

IMO it was a healthy way to approach the subject about what to do with your money; ie ask on the forums here.

I'd probably of been in the same boat as you and I would have lost it already.

I didnt read all the posts here but Im sure many people stated that you need to make sure you do well with 1$ before you use 100,000$ (figure of speech).

Paper trading isnt the same either as rl trading (while it does help) nothing brings it to you like the real thing thou.

I dont know your trading style but it sounds like you trade stocks (you swing trading or?)

I forgot how much you have in your personal account ... 15k?

Id leave most of the other money with the broker thou - you dont want your parents hating you and you DEF. dont want to lose it; probably be the only good handout you will get in your life.
    So hold onto that.

You already said you are going to give yourself a gift of what 10k
    So thats 25k ... more then enough to see what you are made of.

I suggest you set self stops thou; meaning if your account hits 20k then you take a break and go back to the small lots etc ...

GL

#58     Jul 30, 2007
  9. wedell

wedell

CM,

Is this chain that your grandfather started Piggly Wiggly? Also, where in AL do you live? I'm slightly familiar with the area.

holla.

#59     Aug 3, 2007
  10. otb

otb

Hello e-mail me back at carubausa@hotmail.com if you want information about the FOREX tarding system I have been using since Sept 2006. I have been earning great returns monthly, e-mail me and put FOREX in the subject matter and I will e-mail the details.

#60     Aug 3, 2007