I Should Have Done This A Long Time Ago.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Veyron 16.4, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ..........................................

a limp wristed, dog walking, thread trolling, trash talkin' mouthpiece poser.

i luv these clowns.

s

:cool:

#21     Dec 25, 2011
  2. You know...

I look over my year and I have been given so much. I have been given second chances, I have said goodbye and Hello....and I struggle to start new adventures.

Change is good for the mind I have deduced. When I get too comfortable I become lazy.

One thing I want to do in my life is to trade manually once again. When I retire from my career I will be much more active in trading if Wall Street is not wiped out completely (don't laugh, it is the goal of some that are in power).

I alway return to EliteTrader. Why do I? Because there is lively reading here with real traders. That is why. It's like ET is the mirror of the industry.

I remember when I first started reading EliteTrader back in May of 1997 when it began. I would visit and return...I never joined as this place was too intimidating. Then when I felt I had the tiger by the tail and it did not matter how people saw me, I got the courage up and I joined ET. That was the single most important decision I made in my Trading Journey. I have received so much here...Thank You Baron for the second chances...the Hello's and the Goodbyes and all of that...

When your #1 there is evidence of that by how your adversaries post...react....detract....etc. Sometimes the truth hurts...it stings....

to make a real impression on some is to help them to remember..I think of the the lyrics by 10 inch nails in the Song "Hurt". The late Johnny Cash did that song well...

So lively debate...candid talk that cuts to the chase...well that is a good thing.

I have a lot to be Thankful for and someday I will be able to spend much more time here. I and a close friend of mine who is a talented programmer are working on a project that might allow me to be financially more independent and my retirement might come earlier than expected (no shop it is not your system...lol). If more time is made available to me...I will spend much more time here in ET and in trading and sharing different methods.

Trading is a passion and an art to me. What is it to you?

ES

#22     Dec 25, 2011
  3. yeah well, he has a point, as previous poster stated ET FX sucks.

When I sign on to ET daily the first thing I do is go to the FX forum and there's usually nothing there worth reading.

I'm new to fx and have asked such simple questions such as "What is the roll and how does it affect me?" and never gotten an intelligent reply.

I just don't see the need for a new site, and the fact that I only know about it is because it was on ET, kind of makes the case. Why not just start some intelligent threads? The bullshit drops off when it becomes apparent that the discussion is among serious traders.

I don't know who this OP is but, I can't recall ever reading any of his knowledgeable or informative or educational posts.

#23     Dec 25, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.