I sense a rally in the market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by hajimow, May 8, 2012.

1. Bottom is in or is close.

I am buying.

#21     May 8, 2012
  2. lwlee

lwlee

In addition, go back a year and you will see that Dow, SP500, Nasdaq Comp had established a Jul/Aug resistance high which is now support.

#22     May 8, 2012
  3. ES and SPX were down 1.01% at the time of your post which shows yet another attempt to falsely "improve" the call. I wouldn't have questioned it had I not gone long a few minutes prior.

An eidetic memory can be helpful/maddening. Do you recall your BS that you earned 300% on a $0.70 risk-reversal gain? In reality it was a 100d synthetic short.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...448&perpage=10&highlight=hajimow&pagenumber=2

#23     May 8, 2012
  4. hajimow

hajimow

Will today be a rinse and repeat as yesterday? Time will tell. I don't buy too much in these down days. Something is fundamentally strong in the market. Correction? yes but collapse? No.
    I also believe the top is limited too.

As I post this, ES is down over 1% and market is not open yet.

#24     May 9, 2012
  5. Bob111

Bob111

another day another bounce..but if we go down-it will be mother of breakouts :)

#25     May 9, 2012
  6. hajimow

hajimow

Agreed. Then we might have the bounce tomorrow:)

#26     May 9, 2012
  7. hajimow

hajimow

A general advice for trading better.

If you want to clear your mind and not be affected by market noise, don't watch to MSNBC these days (I don't pay for that channel so it is not even in my package). Those paid clowns don't know what they are talking about. They are entertainer rather than market experts. They will screw your mind no matter you want to follow them or not.

#27     May 9, 2012
  8. Best advice!

+

#28     May 9, 2012
  9. hajimow

hajimow

Maybe I am wrong but from what I see so far, I believe market will recover again today.
    AAPL is shrugging off the losses and wants to get into green territory. AMZN is already up. Usually sharp drops in the market shows the loose hands are gone and is followed by a recovery. SPY dropped to 134.50 and then recovered. Now at 135.29

#29     May 9, 2012
  10. hajimow

hajimow

Wow just after I posted , SPY is at 135.60 now.

#30     May 9, 2012