i scalp forex

Discussion in 'Forex' started by 50/50, Jun 12, 2012.

1. 50/50

50/50

The wheels are falling off.:)

#31     Jun 15, 2012
  2. shopster is the man...not me...I do not have time to trade his system...I require automation, I cannot be glued to the screen. If I had the time I would have his stuff up on my monitors along side some price action stuff I am learning each evening. To what end I do not know?...I still need automation.

ES

#32     Jun 15, 2012
  3. 50/50

50/50

Can you post a link to his real-time trades, he sounds great. I'm game, where are his trades posted?:confused:

#33     Jun 15, 2012
  4. I do not know where they are. Don't have the time to search if there are any...perhaps shop will come back to this thread and save me some time.

If you have the time, His approach is valid and works...I can say that.

ES

#34     Jun 15, 2012
  5. 50/50

50/50

All you've seen are charts in hindsight from this awesome (your words) forex fib trader ....?:confused:

#35     Jun 15, 2012
  6. No I traded personally with shop...

Be careful.

ES

P.S. I do not consider shop a fib trader. By the way I am working with another fellow who also has the keys to the universe. But he does not post about it here. There are many profitable methods whether shop agrees or not :D...I just need automation...but the most money to be made is to trade manually like these guys do. There is some really great stuff out there that works on ALL markets.

#36     Jun 15, 2012
  7. 50 / 50...

I know you are an iscalper :D. So you know...

But for those of you that want to know if it is possible to trade trends...or like shop does and make consistant money...YES

I will go a little bit farther...I know a trader who recently made 21K in one session. I have said enough now as I cannot talk about it anymore.

Please carry on with your thread 50/50 and pardon the interupption.

shop is prolly following the rules of conduct and abstaining from cluttering your thread, cause he did not take my bait...or he is not available as he is prolly making a lot of money before this greek debt thingy...

I am sooo tired...going to take a nap..

ES

#37     Jun 15, 2012
  8. 12 inches is a reasonable size, depends on how you use it.

s

#38     Jun 15, 2012
  9. the Drachmageddon fest starts this weekend.

bring coffee to the red eye and velcro your butt in for the ride.

cheers,

s

:D

#39     Jun 15, 2012
  10. are they laser cut........:)

s

#40     Jun 15, 2012