i run a 6min mile

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by macho grande, Dec 1, 2011.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Back in high school - I ran a 5:09 mile.

These days I am content to drive a 6 minute mile.... however all these people pass me giving a one finger wave.

#31     Dec 3, 2011
  2. yes, i live in Asia

#32     Dec 3, 2011
  3. you had to go all way to asia to get a gf? :D

#33     Dec 3, 2011
  4. Any gf ? no. Smoking hot 18 years old ? YES

#34     Dec 3, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

A picture is worth a thousand words you know. :)

#35     Dec 3, 2011
  6. LOL That would be really smart. Come and see for yourself

dateinasia.com

#36     Dec 3, 2011
  7. i'm not sure i'd be bragging about running a sub-6 mile. the people can do this are pencil-thin. it's better to be muscular and cut and run a 7:30 mile than to be skin & bones and run a 6-minute mile. it looks healthier and you can bag more chicks.

it also depends on your age. if you're 23 years old, it's not that impressive. if you're 40, then it is. but either way you're too skinny.

and there are no HS girls who run a sub-6 mile unless they're on the track team. the typical HS girl couldn't even run a 10 minute mile. I remember back in HS we had fitness tests and 12 minutes was the benchmark for girls, and a significant number of them failed.

#37     Dec 3, 2011
  8. there are plenty of hot asian chicks in the USA (i've dated some). but they require you to be an 8+ guy (tall, handsome, successful).

if you're none of those, then you'll need to go to Asia to find an 8+ girl. i've notice a trend of old, short, overweight guys complaining they can't land a hot woman in the US and thus need to go to russia or asia to find one. a look in the mirror explains why they don't have success in the US

#38     Dec 3, 2011
  9. put her on i want to ask her if she can run a 6 min mile lol :D

tomorrow i try to knock 15 secs off my 6 min mile. don't want to try too much too soon like a 5 1/2 just yet might fail and get a psychological block dooming me to further failure.

don't know if i mentioned this but of course i'm running on a treadmill. a very expensive commercial model and they tell me doesn't make any difference because a good treadmill is just like running on a real track.

wish me luck. i'll report back tomorrow my result. i wholly expect to succeed ..I AM JACKED FOR THIS CHALLANGE! :D

#39     Dec 3, 2011
  10. i got enough chicks, i'm turning chicks away so no problem in that dept :cool:

i'm older than 23 but younger than 40. my ribs prominent, i sport a washboard sixpack. you can see that one vein that runs down my biceps. pinching my abdomen it's all skin.

That's not "too Skinny" in my book but just about right for health & longevity. . a tad over 6 foot and i've come down a LOT from my heaviest @ 205

i'm a lean mean machine now :cool:

#40     Dec 3, 2011