I Request The Following Thread Be Removed!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by MarkCohen, Mar 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The following thread is against the guidelines of Elite Trader user agreement, and as a member, I request that it will be removed IMMEDIATELY!

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=3307

The guy who started the thread is not obeying the "Advertisements are strictly prohibited. You warrant that you will not solicit our members through your posts." rules set in the user agreement.

Now that def was banned for his "service" to the community, I feel that the poster of the thread in question is directly soliciting members. That is far worse than providing support.

Thank you in advance,

Mark

2. This from the piker who accidently signed Mark to his alias Nahabashi (close enough spelling). That's a major rulebook infraction,,,pack your shit skippy. No one likes a finger pointing hypocrite. Ok, swing the ax Magna...

ps. RENNICK BAGS ANOTHER ONE!!

3. Rennick... you've been rather quiet. I feared you had dried up and blown away. Good to see you're still around.

:)

4. Magna

Magna Administrator

To paraphrase the old Ricky Ricardo cry, "Rennick! You got some splainin' to do!" Why on earth did you revive a one-post 13 yr old thread from a username who hasn't made additional posts since 2002...

C'mon, you can do better than that. o_O

5. zdreg

zdreg

"the past is not dead. it is not even past"
    william faulkner

6. :cool:
    This was at the top of the whining urr I mean feedback forum just yesterday. Check it out... I noticed the glaring hypocrisy and pounced like a jungle cat.

Rennick &Bernstein out

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Rennick the Forum Necromancer

8. RUI - replying under the influence (of something - organic mushrooms, maybe? dunno.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.