I really hate say it, but I think there will be suicides over this

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by stock777, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Or worse yet, some may actually have to get a real job and actually work for a living.:eek:

#21     Sep 17, 2008
  2. caroy

caroy

As an option seller that sticks primarily to grains and softs things are okay. I primarily sell calendar strangles and deep otm ratio spreads.

Picked up some good premium on deep out of the money gold calls today with the run up. I hope for a correction by the end of the week. If not i'm riding it out to dec gold @ 1400.

The fun waiting game of selling premium continues....

#22     Sep 17, 2008
  3. zuccol45

zuccol45

lol some could actually sit down plan a budget, have a financial plan, reduce their debt and live happy. Others will vote democrat this year which would be worse than suicide.

#23     Sep 17, 2008
  4. Working for a living might have been ok in the land where income is not taxed and savings are not stolen.

#24     Sep 17, 2008
  5. joemiami

joemiami Guest

people who cant take this market thrashing have the weak mind of a lamb....and lamb get slaughtered eventually.... i think Ill eat some lamb tonight...lol

#25     Sep 17, 2008
  6. Indian trader blows up - literally :eek:

#26     Sep 18, 2008
  7. Indian trader blows up - literally

I searched the original article, google has no mercy. There were context ads on the same page for marketbroswer, moneyandmarkets, tradetherupeeovernight. Some obituary when you live and die on the net. Life goes on.

#27     Sep 18, 2008
  8. gnome

gnome

"Death by 1000 cuts"?

#28     Sep 18, 2008
  9. gnome

gnome

Our markets are down about 25% over the last year. Back in the 60's and 70's, 20% was a common "noise" swing.

But back then everybody wasn't foolishly leveraged up the ass...

#29     Sep 18, 2008
  10. Nah!, with all these bailouts, at most we'll see fake "suicide warnings" so the Fed hastens up those checks delivery.

Even that is far away, at most we'll see fake "bankruptcy pre-fillings", again so the Fed delivers faster.

#30     Sep 18, 2008