I quit

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by whininguser, Jan 8, 2010.

1. I began learning how to trade at a prop firm 4 months ago, and the only thing I learned there is how hard I suck.

Time to find another way to feed myself.

2. joe4422

joe4422

Good bye. Good luck with your next venture. If you quit after four months, you might want to try something easier. I hear Mcdonald's is still hiring. You should succeed at that after about 4 minutes.

3. thanx for signing up so you can make a useless post about your useless life. some advice: just go jump off a building now.

4. Take comfort in the fact that you're ahead of the 90% of "traders" in ET.

5. Please don't beat yourself up too bad. This is a tough business even for the best traders. Consider this, it's not a crime to fail in America. The ability to fail and begin again is part of what makes this country great!

Good luck! :(

6. You should use other peoples money. This way you never have to quit.

7. Good luck to you. At least you did trade for a while and you are honest to say that you lost. Most here are hopeless and clueless programmers, trader wannabes, and just listen to this and laugh hard: I get the impression they believe the secret to trading success is the fine line between C++ and C#. I have estimated that 75% of the posters in these threads have never traded, a good portion of them are eastern europeans trying to get ideas or customers.

The only thing I can tell you is that your prop firm made you a big favor to make you feel like a sucker that soon, they could have kept you on life support for a few years giving you false hopes and dreams.

8. zYzzYva

zYzzYva

I think you just saved yourself a lot of time and money.

9. GiantDog

GiantDog

You were at a prop firm using QuoteTracker and IQFeed?

10. bigb

bigb

god i just hope this isn't another one of those troll spamming bs posts again..........

#10     Jan 8, 2010