i quit trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Roark, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Roark

Roark

Check out this trader's <a href="http://highprobability.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-quit-trading.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+HighProbabilityTrading+(High+Probability+Trading)">blog</a>. Does this post sound familiar:

<blockquote>After 6 years of trading, I quit. I have several hundred comments waiting to be published, and I don't know when or if I will ever get to them. I'm quiting trading because I make the same disasterous mistakes over and over and I'm too stupid and stubburn to fix myself. I feel like a complete failure quiting trading at this point. I've spent thousands of hours in front of these computer screens trying to make a living, but it is all at a total loss because I can't manage risk well. Farewell traders!</blockquote.

2. something doesnt smell right .

guy posted all kinds of ats stuff, has a room, whatever.

maybe he was long Fri and Kadhaffy rolled him over.

seems like a publicity stunt

3. You mean Gaddafi, right? :p

4. Roark

Roark

Could be. Notwithstanding, do you think he's profitable? A profitable trader would not likely be engaging in publicity stunts.

5. the guy was good with the mechanics of trading. it seems his trading lacked the edge.

6. man down man down

7. nkhoi

nkhoi

8. What I meant was, the amount of effort to get the spelling right fireplug, was not justified by the audience.

Hey, could you post the thread that caused you to become a stalker. I must have ripped you TWO new anii. ;-))))))))

9. Roark

Roark

10. It's always the 'audiences' fault with you 777

LoL

:D

#10     Feb 21, 2011