I quit my job and skipped education to pursue Forex fulltime!:) What now?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Johnny, Jul 26, 2008.

1. sg20

sg20

Besides ThePipProphet advise open another demo account and do long-term trend trading the EUR; if you can find the direction of the pair you are on your way to your financial independence.

#41     Jul 27, 2008
  2. central park

central park Guest

Who does take the oposite postion to your trades?

Who makes the spikes that are distinct to your platform?

Metatrader having special software to rip the trader off, and you believe?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/attachment.php?s=&postid=1797031

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118174

PIP prophet, dude, get real--- We have proven FX is a total and complete scam heavily weighted against the trader and you think by learning "how to trade" you can win? LMAO

Get real!

CPW

get real

#42     Jul 27, 2008
  3. What, you think all MM's operate the same way, LMAO, get real dude, get real, get real........get real!

#43     Jul 27, 2008
  4. central park

central park Guest

#44     Jul 27, 2008

5. Hey, is that you fluffytrader :D

"Are you compensated on how many new traders", is there any more to that sentence because it doesn't make sense.......why am I not surprised :p

#45     Jul 27, 2008
  6. central park

central park Guest

Getting serious, YES, if you calculate how little they make on the commissions charged by knowing their number of active traders, it is IMPOSSIBLE for these firms to be profitable in the retail FX market alone. They would be a constant money losing enterprise without pullling tricks on their clients.

Do ya really think the ECN's in retail FX have tons of clients?

get real!

#46     Jul 27, 2008
  7. Doh, allegedly 95% of 'traders' lose money without any help or hindrance from their MM, do ya really think bucketshops hedge everything?

Get real!

Wait, I feel a conspiracy theory coming along any second now.....:p

Not all bucketshops are thieves, some actually play it fairly straight. If you don't think so then trade futures, simple solution.

#47     Jul 27, 2008
  8. central park

central park Guest

Very true. however, never underestimate GREED. You mean dealer, right, not marketmaker?

unless you are refering the the DECEITFULLY NAMED- CMC platform called the "Market Maker" LOL!

#48     Jul 27, 2008
  9. I can see this is going to be hard work....

Market maker, they are making a market, look it up :p

Marketmakers have dealers, sure, some are real people and some are virtual dealers as highlighted in the Boston Technologies post, so what? How is any marketmaker going to operate unless there is a dealer involved in one form or another?

Even trades placed on ECN's claiming STP end up with a dealer at some point!

#49     Jul 27, 2008
  10. Hey cabletrader, I am not going to get in a pissing match with you, but #6 on my list I posted was know your broker!!! And I not only agree but its fact that brokers go stop hunting, period point blank whoop there it is!!! You just better be hunting with them when it happens because they have better guns and can see the prey. Even in charting you can see it comming. After a big move and followed by some stagnation you can see the broker's and big money players go stop hunting. I look at it like this, on occasion you are not only playing ball against your opponent, sometimes you have to beat them and the refs.

#50     Jul 27, 2008