I quit my job and skipped education to pursue Forex fulltime!:) What now?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Johnny, Jul 26, 2008.

1. JDL

JDL

johnny is now broke and he is homeless

#141     Mar 16, 2010
  2. I guess Johnny must have become another forex statistic -- among the often mentioned "95%" of traders that have failed. Too bad; he seemed so optimistic at the beginning.

But then again, don't we all.

#142     Mar 22, 2010
  3. freeze83

freeze83

#143     Mar 24, 2010
  4. First of all, we have to keep in mind that this YouTube video is basically an ad for a forex training company. The interviewer in the video has posted many videos about his forex service. In this particular video he didn't specifically mention his company, BUT what he is hoping for is that people will click on his website link and sign up for his training service.

Secondly, ASSUMING it is true that the guy in the video IS wildly successful as he claims to be, odds are he is in the 5% that happen to make it in forex. But, then again, considering this video is promoting a forex training company, do we even know for sure if the guy in the video is actually making the money he is claiming to make?

I am far more inclined to believe the guy who started this thread (Johnny) is broke and homeless, than to believe anyone who joins the forex company in the video will become filthy rich.

#144     Mar 29, 2010
  5. Picaso

Picaso

#145     Mar 29, 2010
  6. Sarvise,

Thanks for posting the article link. It actually proves what I've been saying. In fact, my estimate of 5% of traders succeeding is apparently high. This article said a yet-to-be-published study was done and the actual number is only 1% of traders regularly succeed in trading (as noted on page 2 of the article).

So, in light of this new study showing - that over time - that 99% of traders fail and only 1% succeed, I think it is a safe bet that Johnny has been crushed by reality and has moved on to something else ... like finding a real job.

#146     Mar 29, 2010
  7. collide

collide

Super stock picks at 276% gainers! Free picks for you to choose from.

[​IMG]
    ------------------------------------
    cLick-here...StockMarketGuru

#147     Apr 1, 2010
  8. zdreg

zdreg

johnny has nothing to worry about in bailout USA.. obama will take care of him. the check is in the mail for his new recliner.

#148     Apr 2, 2010