i pulled 37 points out NQ today

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LongShot, Dec 10, 2003.

1. Longshot you believe this is a flame post? You choose to ignore it? It this anything like the kind of flame posts that you bombarded playme4u2c2 on his thread "Is it worth it?" So I am glad to see you have personal experience with what real flaming is.

Now back to the matter at hand. I have asked you to post your trades as you bragged about how great your trading prowess is. I will actually start off for you because I believe in practicing what you preach. On Dec 10th I made about 1,450 dollars before commisions. I netted around 1,250 dollars. Here is a snapshot of my Dec 10th trade log. I came in flat for the day and closed out all positions for the day as well. I hope that you will have the same respect for ET to post your results for Dec 10th as well.

#41     Dec 11, 2003
  2. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

I suggest you don't waste your time asking for proof. If someone boasts about something and then refuses to back it up with evidence it's likely wishful thinking, paper trading or the like. I've read his posts long enough to know that it's best to quickly gloss over them due to lack of content.

#42     Dec 11, 2003
  3. I hear ya...but seriously in this case I dont feel its a waste. I am truly sick of posters on ET bragging about their trading prowess acting like "lions" but when asked to place simple snapshot just one time to even prove they trade 999/1000 fail to do so or all of sudden become "kittens" and find it appalling that have to. Even more appalling then the fact they are the ones opening a thread to brag. So no I really would like to see Longshot take care of his end and post these 37 points that he made on Dec 10th.

#43     Dec 11, 2003
  4. if i do what you ask what will you know that you don't know already? what new info will this bring to you that will be of use?

#44     Dec 11, 2003
  5. Quite right.

Credibility is only an issue for someone who has some to lose.

#45     Dec 11, 2003
  6. pretty funny this coming from someone recently banned for poor behaviour.. :p

#46     Dec 11, 2003
  7. Longshot I will answer your question. You began a thread with the obvious reason to "brag" about your trading day and your trading prowess. You even stated in your opening post "did anyone even come close?'. You are looking for people on ET to say hey Longshot great day your a wonderful trader and acknowledgement of such. However, to have the kind of acknowledgment from those on ET that you crave so much we have asked that you post those trades of Dec 10th. A very simple request, one which you so far have decided to avoid with deflective replies that have not addressed what everybody here on ET wants to know. Did you actually pull out 37 points on nq on Dec 10th?. I replied and along with others asked you to post your trades, later on in this thread I though about it and realized I should post my trades for Dec 10th, because I should be held to the same standards that I am requesting of you. So I did so and posted my trades of Dec 10th. It took all of 1 minute to do so and was not obtrusive or out of line.

However, its now over and hour since I have done so and yes I and others on ET are beginning to question the credibility of a poster who would open a thread to brag and yet find it morally appalling that they be asked to post their trades. In fact I would never ask you more than once to post them but having looked through your posting history I have noticed that you have antagonized and disparaged so many people on ET about their trading prowess. All the while describing how great a trader you are and how insignificant others results are. So with that said you have not once in ET history ever posted your trades for any given day. But because you began this thread I have decided to call your bet and post my trades against yours. If you post your trades just once I think ET will be in agreement that your credibility will not be in question for the future and no need of you to ever have to post your trades again will be mentioned. Furthermore I will issue a public ET apology for any emotional distress I may be causing your right now with this thread you have started.

Thanks Longshot, I'm looking forward to seeing your trades posted for Dec 10th by the end of today.

Once again here are my trades for Dec 10th.

#47     Dec 11, 2003
  8. Good to know you speak for all ET members :p

Very clever you've managed to brag here [TWICE] seemingly without really bragging at all.

You are very clever. :D

However, if I post it once I'll have to post it every time I open my mouth and I really don't think I want to set that sort of precedent.

I see what happens to others who do so..they never get a moments peace. :)

#48     Dec 11, 2003
  9. newtoet

newtoet

LongShot sounds a lot like Mr. Market.

#49     Dec 11, 2003
  10. Personally I cant see why anyone would even care what someone else made/makes/losses trading. This is not a team sport..if you need a cheerleader or ego stroking your in this biz for the wrong reason. JMHO

#50     Dec 11, 2003