i pulled 37 points out NQ today

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LongShot, Dec 10, 2003.

1. Actually, all 8 monitors have the same image on them. As you know, Longshot is perpetually drunk, and suffers from constant drunken spins, so the 8 monitors are the only way he can see one single image long enough to make a trade.

#31     Dec 11, 2003
  2. ART, you are on a roll brutha! :D

-Fast

#32     Dec 11, 2003
  3. Longshot,

Congratulations. Can you tell us how many RT's you made?

nononsense

#33     Dec 11, 2003
  4. I want do see those 8 monitors.
    Could you post some picture please ?

:p

#34     Dec 11, 2003
  5. You are missing the big headache from looking around at all of
    those monitors... :p

#35     Dec 11, 2003
  6. You know its really funny Longshot. You were asked by some members who are skeptical, to post your trade snapshots to show that you made 37 points or even close to this number as you say you did. You have refused, in fact you make more effort arguing why you wont post it then just hitting print screen in the paint program and saving it as a gif and then posting it to this thread. A one minute process all in all. I'm sure if you posted this just one single time that you would gain instant credibility here and then if you decided to never do post trades again, nobody could ever say you wree not he real deal. (Just refer them back to this thread) You invited it upon yourself because you opened up a post that said. What am I a genius or something I made 37 points did anybody even come close! What kind of nonsense is this if your not willing to post your trades or P&L to back it up?

I went through some of your more recent posts to see your mentality against others who brag to have a system that is profitable. I didn't have to look to far, in fact under Index Futures there was a thread entitled "What its worth". In this thread you ridicule a person who claims to have a system that can consistently pull out 4 es points per day. You basically claim that its nonsense and false with you snide remarks in that thread. However, in your own thread when asked to post your p&l/trades just one single time you play the babe of the woods routine and lecture how its not proper to have to do that. Is it proper to open a thread that is bragging about yourself and not even have the fortitude to back it up with a single simple snapshot of that very trading that you brag about? I for one will be the first to say I apologize for this reply if you do indeed decide to prove me wrong and post something that confirms this thread. Just once Longshot please prove me wrong I promise you I will eat my words. Do it for all the posters on this board who lie, and waste time with nonsense threads and probably have not even traded once in their lives. Please show me you are the person your saying you are on ET. No excuses it only takes 1 minute to do this. Thanks.

#36     Dec 11, 2003
  7. What do you guys expect for today. I could see a big up move but with rollover it might not happen.

Hey Longshot I admit you are the best, I came close second I guess with 32 points , 37 points ! geez ... And I thought I was the genius...

#37     Dec 11, 2003
  8. I have 8, but i really need about 12 [i should get off my butt get 4 more]

I use about 4 or so for actual trading and the rest always have an "experiment" or three, or some idea i'm testing in real-time.

But i never seem to have enough room for everything. Always something else I'd like to watch too...

So I think I'll pick up a few more in next month.. hmm maybe 24 incher LCD's would be nice.

sweet 37 .. heh. :D

#38     Dec 11, 2003
  9. I will repeat this post so you dont just ignore it Longshot.

#39     Dec 11, 2003
  10. I see it but choose to ignore it as flame.

37.. :D

#40     Dec 11, 2003