i pulled 37 points out NQ today

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LongShot, Dec 10, 2003.

1. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Chart to show what happened.
    The first one I entered on pullback into a MA cross. Classic good trading....but it did not work out. If you look, you can see the Fisher green signal was on the wrong side. I was anticipating the end of day reversal.

Trade Two, I was hesitant on and waited for the last shred of comfirmation and then did not stay in until the UBB. So I saved my bacon a bit, but there was not enough time to undo all the damage. And in these times, only a fool stays in over the weekend.

#131     Jan 23, 2004
  2. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I have a little system for Range Days. I use Bollinger bands with very small size. Or I give up and go shopping.:cool:

#132     Jan 23, 2004
  3. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

This morning I did 3 trades with 12 points.....but it was such a nice day, and my second computer needed some tech support to fix (3 hours on the phone).....and I kind of did not get back into trading......:)

#133     Jan 26, 2004
  4. Reminds me of the saying:

When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping... :p

#134     Jan 26, 2004
  5. I am assuming you were trading YM? If so, this thread should be
    changed to "I pulled out 107 points out of YM today". And start it
    with that day you did pull 107 (or was it 105?).... :)

P.S. I hope you didn't have to pay for the 3 hours on the phone! Yikes! :)

#135     Jan 26, 2004
  6. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

How are you doing LongShot?
    Today I did 20 YM points in 9 RT.....8 good, 1 bad....I have really
    got to figure out how not to chicken out so quickly...I leave a lot of money on the table all day.:)

#136     Jan 27, 2004
  7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Today I stunk up the place.
    Did really well this morning, blew it all and then some looking for the reversal on the spike down. 34 YM points down with 15 trades...... 11 of them were trading out of my fiasco. 10 plus trades and 5 minus trades......
    And tonight my inlaws are here for a surprise 3 day visit. Shit and shoved in it.:(

#137     Jan 28, 2004
  8. caught most of big move down and part of rebound just sitting here feeling dam important :cool:

#138     Jan 28, 2004