I predict an assasination

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pumpanddumper, Feb 20, 2008.

1. You know what, this one may be the straw for me. This site is done...I mean cooked.

I really have no reason to come here and see thread titles like this. Total shit is what it is.

#11     Feb 20, 2008
  2. They're humorous. Take 'em for a grain of salt. There's plenty of good threads mixed up in here.

#12     Feb 20, 2008
  3. Nobody is going to get assassinated.
    God you guys are stuck in the sixties. Nobody will be assassinated because none of the potential presidential candidates are going to do anything to change the status quo. They're all mainstream and will 'stay the course'

Therefore, nobody's getting whacked except our nation as a whole.

#13     Feb 20, 2008
  4. Thank you. Grain of salt, enough said.

Now seriously, Ross Perot should run for President again. Has my vote in 92' and has it now.:)

#14     Feb 20, 2008
  5. Security is a whole lot better. Times they are a changing........I guess no one llike to talk about a female as Prsident. Guess that is taboo these days?

When did they get the right to vote anyway. Again sarcasm...joke. I hate liberals

#15     Feb 20, 2008
  6. +1

#16     Feb 20, 2008
  7. jjk2

jjk2

united states president has always been white male and majority protestant.

its a bit naive to assume obama will become the leader of US of A.

i predict he will be assasinated as well by the same ppl who killed of kennedy because he was catholic.

hilary will not be assasinated because shes white, shes a clinton and not necessarily a female. she did okay for 2 terms, she should do well for the next 2.

#17     Feb 20, 2008
  8. gnome

gnome

LOL... if she's "not necessarily a female", what is she?

#18     Feb 20, 2008
  9. She could be a transexual.

#19     Feb 20, 2008
  10. She is one of "them". Ssshhh.

#20     Feb 20, 2008