I posted on yahoo boards yest and today that LEND

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock777, Aug 10, 2007.

1. was a fraud and the deal was toast.

Right again/

2. LEND Accredited Home Lenders announced in filing that Lone Star would fail to satisfy the conditions to the closing of the tender offer (8.91 +2.78) -Update-

Lone Star informed the Chairman of the Special Committee of the Board of Directors of the Co that, in light of the drastic deterioration in the financial and operational condition of the Co, among other things, as of today, the Company would fail to satisfy the conditions to the closing of the tender offer. Accordingly, Purchaser does not expect to be accepting Shares tendered as of the end of the current offer period ending at 12:00 midnight, New York City time, on August 14, 2007

trading 5.40 ...

anyone who though this deal would get done needs to have their head examined !!

3. Look how they got the imbeciles to pay 10, and note how they sold the close hard.

SEC sleeping on the job as usual

4. everything about the market today stunk to high heaven ... just doesn't feel right to me ... me thinks somethins roun the corner!

5. Najarian on Fast Money was pumping this last week but I'm sure he'll say he sold already... can't wait to watch tonight! lol

6. i think cramer said ...'for sure the deal with lend will get done !"

Wwwwwhat !!!!!!