I passed

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by MoneyMatthew, Jun 21, 2012.

1. It seems like the pass rate is improving with time. That seems encouragingly positive! :cool:

http://www.howwetrade.com/what-is-the-series-56

#41     Aug 29, 2014
  2. #42     Aug 29, 2014
  3. jb3398

jb3398

Thanks for the link Alpha Trader I am studying my butt off for this exam. :)

#43     Aug 30, 2014
  4. jb3398

jb3398

I noticed they provide a pen and calculator, did you have any use for the calculator?

#44     Aug 30, 2014
  5. jb3398

jb3398

Old Time your hating hard what certs do you have?

#45     Aug 30, 2014
  6. jb3398

jb3398

The fact that you have a license puts you ahead of the curve. I have been trading retail now and have been consistently profitable. It took awhile, but persistence and trading with a virtual account made me into a much better trader.

With that license comes opportunities to short, increase leverage and no PDT.

#46     Aug 30, 2014
  7. I think the material has improved a lot. We will be fine :cool: The only thing for me is that by the time I'm done, I will not have looked at a chart for about 3-4 weeks. That get me real rusty and will take another 3-4 weeks to regain that level of sharpness. At least it will be done once and for all!

#47     Aug 30, 2014
  8. Yes it comes in real handy. Like when you have to calculate the break even point in options eg $50+$4 premium = $54 break even point! :p:D:D:D

#48     Aug 30, 2014
  9. jb3398

jb3398

Open an account with TD Ameritrade you don't need to fund the account. Download their ThinkorSwim platform and virtual trade 24/7. After hours log into the Live Account and run the ON Demand software. Or use Paper Money during Market hours. Play with this application at least an hour a day to perfect your strategy.

#49     Aug 30, 2014
  10. JB, I'm pretty comfortable with my trading. I hate putting my stats on here for the fear of hate mongers going all psycho on me :eek:

I am very comfortable with my stats and that makes me hold my standards to a higher level. Any less, and even though I may come out positive, I take as subpar trading. I trade equities and so tend to hold and manage multiple positions. Taking that screen time away makes it harder when I come back (it happens every time I come back from vacation), but within a few weeks I get back to par.

In regards to the demo, I am being given one by my prop. It'll also be a good thing to test it out as I have never traded on the Fusion platform. I used DAS and unfortunately, they do not carry that.

However, I do appreciate your input. Thank you ;).

Alpha.

#50     Aug 30, 2014
    jb3398 likes this.